𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞

{Name} crossed her arms and leaned her right shoulder on the walls leading to the rose garden. She had just parted with Zack and Violet, saying she needed to be alone for a while.

She looked towards the haunting garden, In her honesty it was beautiful. But, what got her thinking were the flowers. She composed herself and walked towards a rose. It was a pink rose, just like the variety existing in the bushes.

She caressed the petals softly, she looked at the flower in a sad daze. A cold daze infact, one that she always held as an assassin.

"{Name}-chan! Let's have lunch together!"

"{Name}-chan, you're hurt! Let me help you!"

"Will you be with me...through life and death?"

"I promised didn't I? The question is, will YOU be with me through life and death...Kanae?"

She mumbled to herself, she kissed the petals as If it were the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Its been so many years Kanae..."

What got her thinking like this? She didn't know.

'Its like my heart and brain are enemies. The mind always makes me remember things that my heart aches at.'

She stood up and walked forward through the pathway. She sat down by the chairs in the terrace she trained so much in. She sat and looked down.

"Come to think of it, I never got time to mourn your death."

A chill of electricity came to her spine. She shivered violently. Her body shook, it was as if she was being electrocuted...again.

Her breath was short, the taste of blood haunted her mouth. Her arms and legs couldn't move.

'What is...going on?'

She thought weakly, her bandage eye patch was loosely binding itself while her other eye drowsed in pain.

She panted harshly as she felt the familiar feeling of being electrocuted. The voice of that demon duchess came to mind. The sounds of the heart monitor and the echoes of the empty cage she was told was the TER room suddenly being a friend in her range.

She suddenly felt the ringing in her ear. She screamed, unlike her previous attacks this one was louder. Mixed with the voices of Alphine and her inner mind, it was too much for her.

Her screams blew in the garden, the two adults walking and having fun could hear it. It got them alert.

"Was that one of the kids?!"

Lucas said and looked at his companion, Yuugo. Yuugo shrugged but rushed towards the source of the scream. Lucas followed him.

They came across the marble terrace and saw {Name}. {Name} had the attack so much that she had collapsed in the ground from her chair. Lucas rushed towards her and checked to see if she is alright.

"Lady {Name}?! Are you alright?"

{Name} only responded in a whimper. She gripped her ears tight, as if blocking out noises. Lucas looked at Yuugo, Yuugo nodded and ran towards the mansion. He called out Pepe, Zack, and Anna's name.