𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺- 𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

(Warnings: Murder, Gore, Blood, Homicide)

"Everybody wants to rule the world~..."

She hummed as she walked slowly down the halls of the house of her target. 4 days she waited, watching her male target. Xiarus Pickson.

Despite his occupation and family status, he was fairly young for a head general. He took a 5 days off because he wanted it to spend time with her family.

Little did he know it was a mistake he would create....and the last mistake he will ever make...

It was the set deadline of the mission, {Name} had to kill him quick. But what better way to mess with your target, than killing his family first..

{Name} quietly stalked the house. She hummed a little song she found on her player. She walked up stairs where she was met with her first target....the young son of Xiarus who {Name} doesn't even bother naming him.

{Name} went behind him and sliced her katana side ways. In an instant, the child was beheaded, his head rolling over the floor.

Next was the man himself, Xiarus. Her actions might've confused people. Why kill the son then the target first without the wife? Well you'll see..

{Name} stalked the house and found Xiarus on the master bedroom of the house. He was writing a letter on his desk. {Name} tched at the sight, here was the man who solemnly worked for the predators, Not knowing his son is decapitated by the hallway.

{Name} sneered at the guy and decided to end it quickly. {Name} slowly went towards the man's back, who was still writing the letter.

She touched his left shoulder, as if trying to get his attention like his wife does, to which Xiarus flinched. She saw the man freeze from his place, he looked like he was caught doing something.

'Don't tell me...'

"Honey.....Its not what you think. I'm writing the letter to the queen about a report. Its not-"

Xiarus turned around from his chair but was met with a katana stabbed into his eyes. {Name} glared coldly at the sight. She held her katana like a knife and stabbed him again with no hesitation.

Xiarus went limp from his chair. {Name} took out the katana from the eye. All that was left was the now widowed wife of Pickson.

"AHHHHH!"

Speak of the devil.....

Catharina Pickson, the wife of the General Xiarus Pickson went upstairs after hanging out with her friends. She sensed a silent aura from her lively home which was unusual. Her son would always pester her about what he had learned today from the moment she stepped in the house.

But when she opened her door, she sensed it was quiet....and had a unerringly stench.... Was that blood?

She went upstairs and in the hallway found a horrible sight. Her beloved son was decapitated on the floor with his blood being everywhere.

She screamed out of fright and sorrow. She ran up to him and held him close.

"No! Who did this....Who did this...."