𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶- 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝

1 week later

An office in a big mansion was silent as Peter Ratri signed some files. He sat down on his mahogany desk and fiddled with the paper ends. He sighed in frustration, one thought came into mind that stuck like a banjo tune.

'The Hale Stone experiment failed....again.'

He thought to himself, he felt so angered at it. He swore when he became the head that we will never mess anything up that was the clan's responsibility. This included the Hale Project.

"Damn you... Rangiku."

He murmured under his breath. He hated this so much, if only this stone didn't exist then he'd have no problem. He will be focused on finding the Grace Field escapees and who is causing the low premium farm's destruction.

He felt his pen snapped in half. He angrily stomped his hands on his desk, his coffee mug shattering on the floor.

He opened the drawer he had and grabbed his walkie talkie. He activated it and communicated with Andrew, the head of his team.

"Andrew."

He angrily stated, he cursed under his words as he said the name.

"Yes sir?"

A static voice said from the walkie talkie.

"I have a new mission for you and your team. Find the hale stone user, 18125. Bring her back to me."

"Status sir?"

"Dead, bring me her cold dead body. I don't care about that stone anymore. I want her dead like the first user."

"Affirmative, my team will scout her out as soon as possible."

"Good, don't fail me Andrew. Lady Alphine already has."

"Yes sir."

.
.
.

{Name} yawned on her steps as she walked around her mansion wearing a victorian style dress. Her uniform and haori were currently being washed and she decided to walk around just to kill time. She was walking around with her nichirin blade hunged to her waist.

She hummed to herself, completely lost in thought. She had just finished her mission and she wasn't tired nor injured. Its been a week since she started this job, everyday she keeps getting assigned to a mission by William Minerva.

Now she thought about it, she was wondering who the man or boy was. His voice seemed young but deep? Maybe in his puberty stage, yet he was smart and calculative. He knew exactly what missions to assign her, it was almost as if he knew her.

She went down the grandiose stairs and was about to turn left when she heard something.

*Hmm..Hmm..Hmm..*

A fainting humming sound from the bottom of the stairs. She would've just minded it as if it was an echo but the strangest thing is...

She never heard this tune before...

She quickly went from the side of the stairs and pressed her ears against it. She heard humming again, she couldn't identify if it was a human or a demon's voice.