Chapter Ten

I nervously opened the front door to my house, my dad was sitting in the dining area which was not far from the front door at all. He was reading a newspaper.

"Jordan said you slept over at Charlottes." He stated looking at me.

"Yeah." I responded with confidence.

"Okay, we'll you've been going out too much. You have to stay home til' tomorrow." He grabbed his newspaper and continued reading.

"I can have friends over though right?" I asked.

"Of course. Now leave me alone." He demanded. I looked back at Charlotte and Jacky, then we continued to head upstairs into my bedroom.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night with Benny. It was the only thing that was running through my mind. I didn't even care about anything else at this point.

"Did anything else besides you two kissing happen?" Asked Jacky with a hint of attitude in her voice, but she tried to hide the attitude with a smirk.

"Uh yeah." I spoke, "He broke mid kiss and said he's always liked me."

"What the hell!" Charlotte got all worked up, "Why doesn't he just fucking ask you out on a date already!"

I laughed, "Let's talk about something else."

"Okay well, let us sleep over because we want to make the most of the few days we have left of summer."

"Oh my god." I huffed, "I forgot school is in a few days."

*    *    *    *

Night time came, Charlotte & Jacky were already asleep on my bedroom floor. I couldn't fall asleep, as usual.

I was drawing an eye on my pad of paper when I heard tapping on my window. I looked over barely making out a figure that looked a lot like Benny.

I quickly got up and opened the window, I saw that he was standing on the tree that was right outside my window, "Hey." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled, "If my dad or my brother sees you, you and I both will be dead."

"They don't call me Benny the Jet for nothing." He smirked. I rolled my eyes in response to his stupid joke. "But would you like to hang out with me?"

"It's like one in the morning." I was stopped from saying anything else when I heard Charlotte behind me.

"Go you idiot!" She spat.

I giggled and turned back to Benny, "Okay."

Benny kissed my lips only with a peck and he climbed down the tree, obviously waiting for me. I climbed down with ease, this wasn't my first time sneaking out.

Charlotte leaned over the window, "If anything, I'll cover for you." She shut the window thankfully.

I was glad to have her as a friend.

Benny grabbed my hand and intertwined his with mine, we began walking away from my house.

Strolling down the sidewalk with nothing but silence between us.

"Ya' know Rowan." Benny spoke breaking the silence, "I may not know you that well, because we definitely started our whole relationship or whatever on the wrong foot."

"I tormented you for years, I think that's more than just the wrong foot."

"Whatever, I really like you Rowan." Benny stopped walking and faced me, so I faced him too.

"I like you too Benny."

"Will you be my-"

"I'd love to, but let's just take things slow." I cut him off.

Benny nodded, "Anything for you." He brought me in for another kiss, this lasted about three seconds til he broke it.

"Also I can't go to the sandlot tomorrow. My dad doesn't want me going out because I apparently go out too much."

"That's dumb."

"I know." I rolled my eyes. The two of us continued walking.

We ended up at the community pool. I looked at him with a smirk, "Let's go swimming."

"I-" I began climbing the fence before he could say anything, he followed after me. I took my T-shirt and jeans off leaving me in my bra and underwear. I could tell Benny was starring at me so I looked at him quickly and he turned his head away.

I went over to the pool itself and began to take off the cover for it, I slowly got into the pool and Benny still stood there in his clothes. I hung off the edge of the pool, "Are you coming in or not?"

"Uh, yeah." He began to get undressed leaving him in his underwear. I waited for him to get in and he finally did.

"Took you long enough." I teased. He didn't say anything back, he just looked at me. I could tell he was slowly getting closer til our faces were nearly touching.

He slowly put his hand on the side of my neck and his thumb was caressing my jawline. He pulled me into him, his lips being my only focus once more. I cherished these moments.

Our lips moved together perfectly, these kisses were soft and full of passion. Nothing mattered more than this.

We were in the shallow end of the pool so we had perfect balance.

His body was once again pressed against mine, as I up against the edge of the pool. He moved his hand to my waist, without removing it from my body. My arms were around his neck.

He used both his hands to lift me up so I could sit on the edge. Now we could kiss perfectly without me having to be on my tippy toes. His left hand moved down the side of my thigh.

He began to kiss my jawline and made his way down to my neck, then my collarbone and eventually my chest. He continued to go down, his kisses being slow, tender and full of passion. My hand was running through his hair as he made his way to my stomach. Butterflies ran throughout my body.

He lifted his head back up looking me in the eyes, he put his lips back onto mine. Except this time was rough. He put his hands back on my waist, bringing me back into the pool.

Our lips never breaking apart, we began to run out of breath. Shit, he was so attractive when out of breath. He began running his hands through my hair.

I wanted to tell him something, but I didn't wanna break the kiss. Plus even if I wanted to, I couldn't because he was on top of me to the point I had no control.

Benny kissed my neck and looked back at me in the eyes.

Word Count: 1097