chapter 11

Y/n pov

I was sitting in bed reading a book.there is so much books in Jennie's room.i think she likes reading books.suddenly the door open and jennie entered.she smile at me come to me gave me a tight hug.i was frozen idk that i will hug her back or not but she pulled away and kiss my cheeks."how are you baby?i'm sorry i was busy at my office but don't worry i'm here i will give you time".to be honest i'm fine without her.she is suffocating me when she is around me.her eyes darkened when i did not answer her question so i quickly answer her,"yes i'm fine.it's ok your company needs you".i answered her calmly.she sighed."no you're my soon to be wife.it's my duty to give you some time.oh god she already claimed me as her wife i don't wanna be her wife."i'm tired.i'm going to the bathroom to fresh up.you sit down on the bed and wait for me.we will go together for dinner".she quickly go the bathroom.i sat down on the bed and wait for her.after some time she goes out from the bathroom with towel wrap around her.i blushed and quickly turned around.she looks so sexy and ho- y/n what the hell is wrong with you?jennie chuckled deeply which shiver down to my spine.holy shit that was hot.

Jennie pov:

I was laughing how embarrassed she was."oh honey don't look away.soon you will see this gorgeous body of of mine."she blushed hardly and buried her face in her hands.she is so cute.i quickly dressed up."y/n i'm done let's go".i held her hand and go to downstairs.her face is still red.i chuckle inside.we sit down and the maids serves us our dinner.we ate and get ready to go to our room but i remember something.y/n you go first.i will come back later."she nodded and go upstairs and i smirked.

'I hope you are ready for me y/n"

Y/n pov:

I entered the room and lay down on the bed.i was not sleepy actually but i have to it's late already so i close my eyes and try to sleep.idk how many times have past but suddenly i felt kiss at my neck and a hand at my boobs gently.i moaned.i turn around and saw jennie look at me with lust in her eyes."jennie w-what a-are you d-doing?"i was so scared idk what will happened.her eyes suddenly darkened and slap me so hard.now i was crying hardly."i guess you forgot the rule 5."i look at her confusingly."what rule n-number five".she smirked"i told you to sleeps naked in my bed but looks like you broke my rule again and my baby needs to be punished so hardly"she undressing herself and i know where this is going.i save this for whom i love truly but guess what i will lose my virginity to this monster.

"I'm sorry nini i broke my promise".