epilogue

A/n : this is the last part of 'My wedding planner'. If you made it till here, thank you ❤️
..

Four months later,

"Urgh" Tine grunts the moment he steps in his apartment, "who works on weekends goddamn it. I'm so fucking tired."

Sarawat smiles from the kitchen as he sees his big baby grumbling and throwing himself at the sofa.

"King of complaints" he says while sitting next to him, "I've cooked dinner for us. Isn't that great?"

Tine turns around, stretching his legs on Sarawat's lap which Sarawat starts massaging softly.

"Great" Tine sighs, "now I'll have to clean up the mess you've made in my kitchen."

Sarawat laughs and shakes his head. How could his boyfriend be so adorable, he wonders.

"Get up" he says, "I'm readying the table. Go shower quickly."

Tine pouts and leaves, still grumbling and kicking the mattress kept near the fridge.

...

Tine hugs Sarawat from behind as he washes the utensils.

"You've spoiled me so much."

"I only have one boyfriend. If not you, who'd I spoil?"

Tine smiles and kisses Sarawat's shoulder. His heart still flutters everytime Sarawat says things like that even though they've been dating for four months now, the first day being his wedding day, as weird as it sounds. He cringes internally thinking of that day when the news spread in media that 'Blue bricks and the Teepakorn org. broke their collaboration officially after the son of Phum Teepakorn, as Mr. Earth Pirapat told the sources, cheated on him.

It was hell of a day for Tine and his family as even leaving the resort was next to impossible with reporters flooding and hovering all over the venue after learning that there was no wedding to be held. The controvercy lasted for a month, a fucking thirty days nightmare for Tine but mostly for his father and Fong. Their company was in loss and not a day would pass when Tine wouldn't die in guilt looking at his brother and father working ten times greater than the usual. Sarawat couldn't understand any of it because Teepakorns were still rich, probably very, very rich but he assumed that it's one of the things rich people do - trying to be richer.

Tine was grateful his family was supporting him and is even fond of Sarawat except his dad who is still bitter about the wedding fiasco. They don't meet Pirapats anymore for obvious reasons. Earth gained a lot of sympathy from public and Tine received the same amount, perhaps more, of criticism. Earth's father, as he promised, tried to sue MSB planners but how do you sue somebody for falling in love? However, he was dead set on to come back at Sarawat for humiliating them but luckily, the company wasn't solely owned by Sarawat and Mike's father, one of the trustees of 'Blue bricks', was good at preaching Mr. Pirapat about forgiveness and karma.

Mr. Phum avoided going to business interviews after often being asked about his feeling as a father of a gay who's also a fickle. 

Pear was warned by her senior a few times for getting in troubles with patients. On her defence, they were too prying and loud for someone who's ill.

Sarawat and Tine were followed by a few photographers everytime they'd go out together.

Media was all about the controvercy until one day, everybody stopped giving a damn. Life went on and things started getting better. Sarawat was enjoying his first romantic relationship ever with the only person he has fallen in love with, ever. He spends more time at Tine's apartment than at his own, hoping Tine would get a signal and fucking ask him to move in together. Tine knows it. But asking his boyfriend to move in just like that, on a regular day doesn't work for him. Tine is romantic in fuckin capital letters and so he is waiting for Sarawat's birthday next week when he'd give him a tour to the apartment he's been visiting near his office. Ah! Tine thinks, can't wait to move in our love lair.

"When do we leave tomorrow?" Sarawat asks as he wipes his hand in kitchen towel after doing the dishes.

"Five in the evening" Tine mumbles against Sarawat's shoulder, "I don't understand why are we even going. Dad doesn't even talk to me."

"Now don't be so pessimist. He asked you to pass the remote to him last week, remember?"

Tine slaps his cheek lightly and Sarawat chuckles.

"Don't forget you have other members in the family too. Come on, it's great to hang out with them once in two weeks."

"Of course you love my family" Tine says, "they spoil you so much too."

Sarawat laughs but Tine knows it's not the only reason. His heart melts everytime Sarawat spends time with his family because he knows he has missed this for too long. Although, it does annoy the hell out of him everytime his grandma and Pear team up with Sarawat against him.

"I just wish dad would forgive me now. I miss him."

Sarawat turns back and pulls Tine closer by his waist, before planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Give him some time. He'll understand. May be he already does but he is taking time. Who knows? Just don't give up yet. He really loves you."

Tine smiles and hugs Sarawat.

"It's the way you say things that takes all my tiredness away."

"Really?"

"Umhm."

Sarawat breaks the hug and gives fluttery kisses to Tine.

"I guess we should do something that makes us tired again."

Tine giggles and deepens the kiss, coiling his hands around Sarawat's neck, scrubbing his hair slowly as his boyfriend likes it. They kiss lazily, teasing each other with their tongues but with each passing minute, the kisses grow hungrier and wilder. Sarawat was nibbling Tine's lower lip as one of his hand finds it's way under Tine's shorts. Tine's breathe hitches as Sarawat fondles his groin area and teases his balls. He's getting hard and leans in to Sarawat's hands. He rolls his tongue around Sarawat's and sucks his mouth passionately. They keep kissing and sucking and  touching and Tine gasps in Sarawat's mouth when Sarawat palms his cock. He starts caressing it slow but Tine wants more and fast and so he bites his lips. Sarawat grunts and continues ravishing Tine's mouth. He licks his neck and strokes his member faster.

"Wat.." Tine's torn sounds throw Sarawat in heaven and he moves his hand faster. He likes it when Tine calls his name like that. His speeds his pace up as they fuck each other's mouth and Tine comes sprouting in his hands, moaning Sarawat's name in his mouth. His legs tremble and he almost loses his balance when Sarawat holds him tightly. Tine's head fall on Sarawat's shoulder as he pants.

"Saraleo.." he whispers. I love you so fucking much is what he means.

"I love you so much too." Sarawat says.

They stay there like that for a while as the moments go by. Sarawat insists they should continue this in bedroom or else the night will pass. What's the hurry, Tine says, this love feels timeless anyway.

The end 🤍💚