Sonic's return and city Z intruders

At the next day at saitama

It seems genos return to Saitama's home as it seems he wanting to know how to get stronger even having a cyborg as the others were there and matrona waiting outside in mediation

Genos: "so what do we do about your skills in lessons and training regimen"

Saitama: (crap he's raising the bar again, i can't think of a single thing i could possibly teach this guy, i feel bad like I'm scamming him or something, c'mon think just make up some technique or a spiritual theory or something) his face shows frustration which Genos Doesn't notice

Derieri: (man what's he going to do since he's a cyborg normal training ain't going to help him) she was reading a book as Rimuru watch the TV

Saitama: (ghhh, strength training is all i got and i know genos won't be satisfied with that plus the dude is a cyborg)

Genos: "by the way"

Saitama: "huh?"

Genos: "earlier the seminar if you were a class C hero and you had no activity in a week, you would be removed from the hero registre, you be alright master and derieri"

Saitama: "they seriously said that"

Derieri eyes shot up as she looks at genos as she drops her book: "hold on what, you're saying i got to do small stuff right?"

Genos: "yes"

Saitama: "hold on a minute, i was watching tv and there was nothing to act on"

Rimuru: (me and Monspeet are B class and that girl, her name was radia is A class so it doesn't apply to us)

Genos: "the news only report on major incidents like natural disasters, terrorism and dangerous monsters"

"You always battle the most powerful enemies so you were probably not aware of this, Class c heros mostly take care of purse snatchers, robbery and random attacks, with class c full of heroes they must actively look for cases to survive, many get discouraged and change carriers, much in a way of a salesman, nothing will come your way without legwork"

Saitama: "this is no time in reading manga"

Derieri: "alright then lets head out"

Genos: "are we leaving"

Luca: "ah may i go"

Saitama: "no, don't you get if i am with a class B or above hero, i won't get any credit"

Derieri: "same here"

Genos: "but as your disciple" saitama would thought of an idea in what to do with Genos as he got a serious voice

Saitama: "genos from the very beginning my intense desire to be a hero which lead me down to the path strength training, that's how I made it this far, for you perhaps things would change if you aim higher as a hero, to be more then what you are now, frankly speaking you're a cyborg so training your body would be useless instead a change of mindset will lead you to greater strength)

Rimuru: (strange this is a different tone as well as something i heard in manga)

Saitama: (damn, listen to me, I'm just making this crap up) he would look at the book as he put 2 fingers near his head

Derieri: (wait is he looking at the book i was reading so better get going) she would open the door and soon get going

Saitama: "in other words, it's not about raw power or technique, it's about training your mind, you must first fight your way through the professional hero industry aim to break at least in the top 10 of the class S heros, that's your goal"