season 3 ep4 final preparations

It would seem rimuru would check the map of the monster association he made thanks to a certain thing in his mind as before they left they leave a note for the others

Rimuru: "alright everyone lets split up into groups and follow these maps to know where to go"

Saitama: "oh you made a entire map of the place"

Luca: "let see there's at least or more then 20 of us"

Radia: "don't count my machines though they'll go with me" she was wearing new gear as she has metal armor around the arms: "blade wolf, delta, G5, metal knight 2.0 all of my battle bots"

Derieri: "good to know so how we're going to split up the group"

Mori: "sounds like a group of 4 each for 4 or 5 teams while the hunters stay in the surface right"

Radia: "that's correct so Saitama which way do you want to go?"

Saitama: "hm not sure and so these are the tunnels to go to the monster boss place"

Galand: "correct heh guess the war as began a bit earlier then they want"

Groribas: "lets see how strong these dragon level threats are"

Rimuru: "alright everyone lets begin this mission also benimaru and shion stay here just in case King's group gets here"

Radia: "I'll leave a bot here to give king and the others a map if this place and everyone's location"

Soon they would split up in different directions some solo, some in teams which Luca would follow Saitama with stardust and rover as Kurokami would do the same

Meanwhile with Garou and Gyoro Gyoro

Gyoro Gyoro: "You are still only half monster so it's frighting that your body already has the strength to withstand those attacks from loris but it isn't nearly enough, only i can maximize your monstrous potential"

Garou: "you train me, you going to teach me psychokinesis?"

Gyoro Gyoro: "no instead of psychic or martial arts, i will teach you the secret of monsterization, i will accelerate your transformation"

"You must repeatedly overcome death as a human being through extreme challenges to body and soul, it sounds easy but it's actually quite difficult and can result in death"

"Many who survive become less mindless brutes incapable of further progress, the key is subjecting you to hellish conditions perfectly suited to your level"

Garou: "you sound like you've done it a few times"

Gyoro Gyoro: "not a few, county times have i abused both humans and monsters, monsterization itself became easy but the changes never exceeded the subject original talents, i hungered for a way to break the limits of growth"