S4 Ep 4 Slime lesson part 2

Soon it seems white lasers would hit Tatsumaki around the legs as she would raise her to send a psychic wave towards Rimuru

Tatsumaki: "there's no way I can entrust Fubuki to someone like you, get away from her"

Rimuru would soon felt the force as he would soon move back

Tatsumaki: "I'm not done yet" soon Rimuru make a slime shield with psychic like energy to surround it as he got push back but slightly less as each impact was doing less than the last

Tatsumaki: (and with only witnessing my attacks, he's already changing the way he fought before, what is he made of)

Meanwhile back with Fubuki as it seems the others not part of Fubuki blizzard group would head out towards the surface

Fubuki would be remember Tatsumaki: (if none of you cut ties than I will cut them for you, now she's gone and said that, I don't think big sis will back down"

Lily: "miss Fubuki, we are so sorry we weren't able to do anything back there"

Eyelashes: "we'll never make another mistake like that again,so please tell us what exactly this Tsukyomi group supposed to be"

Fubuki would look down and then towards them with cold eyes: "we're done"

Blizzard members: "huh"

Fubuki: "the Fubuki group is hereby disbanded, all of you are too weak, you're completely useless"

Mountain ape: "that means we go our different ways"

Fubuki would float away as she flys through the hole as it seems the other blizzard members would be left shock

Meanwhile in N city as it seems a bunch of Gang members with metal fists as they would surround a hero, the hero was feather

Gang member 1: "you sure went bunk wild for a while there" it seems other gang members fall down defeated

Gang member 2: "but it looks like you're finally getting tired out aren't you mister feather"

Gang member 3: "you manage to take a good number of us, but with those injuries, you can no longer pull off those aerial attacks you're so good at, either way is this guy a idiot or what, he was so easy to trick"

Gang member 4: "all we had to do was say we had a woman as a hostage and he came by himself as he promised"

Gang member: "well he's definitely a idiot to begin with, if he was trying to take the top gang of N city, the Iron fist"

"If there had been like 5 more A-class heroes we mighta been in trouble, we'd take them out no problem dumbass, the boss didn't even come out for this one, got any last words"

Feather: "you swear you didn't hurt her right" he would have bruises around his body and armor would be cracking

Gang member: "heh heh alright fine, we'll show you, hey Erica come on out" soon a black hair woman with a white dress came out from the gang group

Feather: "Erica, what's going on"

Erica: "how sad, feather, I've been fooling you this whole time, big iron the boss of the iron fist, I'm his woman"

Feather would look surprised

Erica: "when he knew you were after him, he sent me out as a helpless woman trembling in fear of the gang, I have to thank you for not noticing my bad acting for the time we were together, you have such a grave look on your face when you saw my fake crying, you're truly a model hero"

"I could barely keep myself from laughing, you are so ridiculous I can't bear to look at you myself"

Gang members: "hya hya hya, what a scary woman"