S4 Ep 5 new Organization

Soon they would return to their giant apartment room as Rimuru was the last ro return as he clean up his body

Rimuru: "it's a good thing I'm a sline, cleaning myself is easy"

Lux: "welcome back Rimuru, though" she looks towards the 3 heroes: "they came back"

Saitama: "you guys again, don't just come in without asking first"

Butterfly DX points towards Forte: "this guy has something he wants to say"

Radia: "what, you really want to continue our match?"

Soon Forte would remove his hood and glasses to show his face: "no that isn't it, I want to say sorry about earlier"

Rimuru: "I see then well I'm sure she'll accept it, especially she's not as weak as she looks"

Forte: (he's probably not kidding): "well you might need some things, I'll be able to help, oh yeah there are some restaurants in this facility let's check them out together sometimes"

Saitama: "what's your deal all of sudden, it's creeping me out"

Radia: "yeah I agree, why so nice to us all of sudden?"

Forte: "well we are all A-Class buddies here are we not"

Shion: "not really"

Forte: "well can't wait to work with you, if anything else ends up bothering you, just let me know alright" it seems they were leaving

Rimuru face was confused on the 180 treatment in one day: "that so, uh see ya"

Veldora: "wait I forgot to ask him what music he was listening to"

After the left Butterfly DX ask Forte something: "what's wrong with you Forte, did her punch really knock you out and put a different personality in?"

Forte: "I saw something in the hospital, you know that Blue Hair boy with a girl's face"

Chain toad: "yeah I heard he quickly went up the ranks when fighting demons easily"

Forte: "yeah that's right, I saw them fight, his movements were out of this world, even if all 3 of us jump him, we wouldn't stance a chance and there's a group of them"

"Honestly at best we could last 10s or even less"

Butterfly DX: "don't be so dramatic, maybe you should lie down for a while"

Forte: "the earthquake wasn't cause by some monster, it was the impact of their fighting and that girl did knock me out right"

Chain toad: "yes radia of class A"

Forte: "we better make sure to take care of whatever that thing is" refers to black sperm: "lets get them to our side"

Meanwhile underground the hero association the heroes were checking out the monster cages as well as the left over flesh cause by the gang destroying the monsters

Hero 1: "at any rate this here, it's like a scene straight out of hell"

Lighting Max: "all of the monsters on b14 underneath us were wiped out,as well most of the bodies are unrecognizable, there's slashes, tears, teeth, ripping, blunt objects, there's likely a chance they tore each other apart"

Blue fire: "looking at inflicted damage in there area, there's no doubt these meat bags used to be some nasty creatures"

"I just can't believe they hold dangerously monsters in containment inside our HQ, is the hero association not taking risk management seriously"

Mountain ape: "no, no we been trying to tell you" they would try explaining it

Blue fire: "so you're saying a group A class from the group were responsible, don't be stupid, all of these monsters are at least demon level, are you sure you weren't seeing things"