ep 2 rematch again?

At Hero association HQ after the 3 heroes would hear of the news they have to deal with

Blue fire: "i can't believe what i am hearing, we're here to ask a bunch of criminals for help there's no way the association approved of this"

Sitch: "but they have, we're in a crisis for mankind will never overcome unless we band together and unite as one"

"Our current heroes comprise of 390 class C, 108 class B, 39 class A, and the 17 of Class S are clearly not enough, no one expects to do it for free, you will be compensated for every individual monster you defeat"

Loris: "hmm interesting sounds like i might actually have some fun while getting some rewards"

Heavy tank: "compensated that's madness, the association is putting thier fate in this trash to help the world" soon some of the criminals disappear to appear besides heavy tank with a knife

Criminal: "what makes you so special, i have kill more people then you met mister hero wanna try me"

Loris: "fool"

Heavy tank: "these little whips" soon he would slam down the criminal: "have no heart at all"

Garou would chuckle a bit: "you already saw that coming"

Loris: "indeed"

Sitch: "listen we have no-" soon he would interrupted by this figure with some muscles with hair in a V shape way

???: "Well, well look at this, color me impress, she's her prophecy is spot on she knew a god level threat no one has ever seen is on its way"

"But meathead there got a point, all of these nobodies combine wouldn't be enough to take me down"

Loris: "heh I'm not sure if you're counting me cause if so i believe i can show you how wrong you are"

Sitch: "huh, tell me who are either of you"

Garou: "the name's garou, wreak a ton of so called tough guys and i guess you can say i got a thing for monsters, want a demonstration, come at me and I'll take you all down"

Loris: "and I'm Loris kill others and eaten some monsters if needed some meat and for you garou, I'll fight you here and now"

Garou: "heh let's find out who's stronger"

Sitch: "cease this foolishness"

Garou and loris: "foolishness"

Sitch: "we don't need you, get lost"

Garou: "i can't believe you treat your guest this way, mister big shot of justice, let me show you how it's done, each and ever coward here is cordially invited to a little slaughter party"

Loris: "man i didn't plan for this but has they said expect the unexpected"

Sitch: "i got a job for you 3 heroes, toss these jokers out"

Magic man: "with pleasure" he would dash towards garou only for him to be soon grab by him to choke him as he was easily overpowered

Heavy tank would punch down to hit him only for garou to dodge and twist his arm

Garou: "tough break grandpa looks like you forgot to put some heart into that punch, the only thing that really matters is that the strong are strong night, night gramps" soon he would punch at him in the gut to send him away then to the ground

Loris would walk towards blue fire

Garou: "hey they're my prey"

Loris: "you already took down 2 heroes already"