season 3 EP 3 dragon level

It seems at the hero association child emperor would notice that his scout machine disappear

Child emperor: (doggie number 3 signal broke off) he would see the location: (he found it which means I'm close, I'll find their base soon)

Association member with metal eye: "have you nearly located it, child emperor"

Child emperor: "Mr. Sekingar"

Sekingar: "I've told the others to wait but tornado is impatient"

Child emperor: "have the Class-S heroes gathered"

Sekingar: "not all of them, tank top master and metal bat are in the hospital and drive knight is missing"

"Watchdog man and metal knight are refusing to participate"

Child emperor: "but we need everyone possible"

Sekingar: "zombie man is on his way here and i haven't contacted silver fang, demon cyborg and king, i plan to include them to the team, class S heroes are crucial to this operation"

Child emperor: ".... Wait a second, i actually did some digging on demon cyborg, he lives in the ghost town in city Z and the monster's hideout is somewhere around there, further more his birthplace is no longer on the map doesn't that sound suspicious"

Sekingar: "many heroes have mysterious backgrounds and secrets why the sudden interest"

Child emperor: "there is much we don't know about our opponents like numbers, threat levels, if we've got a mole they'll know the timing and route of our attack"

"And They'll wipe us out, genos is new and lack record sufficient for providing his loyalty" he would remember metal knight words of trust no one

Sekingar: "you want guards against treachery, if you're suspicious then confront him"

Child emperor: "no we should shut him out of the operation, this plans needs to be perfectly stable"

Sekingar: "but when it comes to our numbers" he would stop himself: "no you're right, this rescue and mop-up mission must not fail"

"Very well then demon cyborg is off the team"

Child emperor: "also it worries me that silver fang let Garou escape, Garou was his pupil so maybe he went easy on him"

"Garou is now a member of the monster association and going easy on monsters could prove fatal, remove silver fang"

Sekingar: "alright done and king is indispensable isn't he"

Child emperor: "of course he's out main forcez, i expect to locate the base soon, inform the team"

soon sekingar he would tell sitch about the new plans as well as adding lower eank class heroes as support as they would talk a bit as the last thing sekingar said

"I forbid you from contacting silver fang and the others"

Back with the group as they were outside this time to enjoy the giant size hotpot as it seems tension between the people as it seems a battle was about to happen

(It's ready) they would get chopsticks then all at once dive their tools to grab what they want which king was immediately knock out

Saitama would yell mentally as some of the ingredients would be flying which galand would grab some of them as well as suppon and Rover eat some meat

Fubuki see a flying meat and try using psychic powers to try and take it as genos would intercept

Genos: "why do you need master's meat hellish blizzard"

Fubuki: "demon cyborg are you satisfied with being his sidekick" Ryuko would grab some of the meat and some lettuce