S4 Ep 7 Quick learning

Sekinger place his metal eye as well as his former metal hand on the meeting table to tell the executives his plan

"Thank you all for taking care of me, in addition here are the artificial eye and hand I was given, I humbly return these to you"

Executives: "what, wait a minute Sir Sekinger?!"

"As it is our heroes are leaving one after another for neo, to think a executive staff member like you would leave"

McCoy would read the paper: "it said here I will take full responsibility for this situation and submit my resignation as of today"

"Huh this timing, doesn't seem like you're getting recruited by Neo, right"

Sekinger: "guess no point in keeping it a secret, that's correct" it seems the executives would talk to each other as sitch was silent

"When it comes to supporting heroes and ensuring the safety of the citizens, which organization is better suited, has a better system, has better personal training, has a better future outlook, after comparing them and verifying for myself I came to a conclusion"

McCoy: "hm this is quite serious, have you no shame, going so far to switch with a rival organization, you're betraying all the comrades who supported you till now, surely you're not taking an important post in exchange for selling information from us"

Sitch: (he saying this to lay doubt on sekinger, if an information leak is detected, how rotten can this guy get,  he invited sekinger himself)

Sekinger: "I'm a member of the organizational world, I know that people who engage in such thing will not be trusted anywhere they go"

McCoy: "ha, I'm just joking, don't take it so seriously"

Sekinger: "then I'll take my leave" he would walk away and leave out of the door

McCoy: "Mr. Sitch, I've heard a rumor that you and him are inseparable friends, did he not discuss this with you beforehand"

Sitch: "no Sekinger originally wanted to be a hero, unlike us office workers, I'm sure he has his own policies and ideals when it comes to working with heroes, if he made his choice by himself base on that, then I respect his decision, that's all"

Meanwhile with Sekinger as he would be grabbing his remaining stuff before heading to the elevator

He would soon place his new artificial eye and hand from wild emperor or Isamu

Sekinger: (Child- Isamu can you hear me I've installed the new modifications you gave me)

Isamu (former child emperor): (sekinger good work, well I did set them up so it's natural, it should give better performance than the association equipment) the association equipment is mainly from Bofi aka metal knight

Sekinger: (then lets follow the plan and integrate to Neo, we'll infiltrate them and find out both McCoy scheme and whenever Neo is developing any plans to counter the association)

Isamu: (with your guts and initiative, it's hard to think of you as just normal employees Mr. sekinger, I thought the same thing when we were fighting the monster association)

Sekinger: (you overestimate me)

(It would have been nice if sitch and I caught McCoy red handed but if you hadn't help there would be nothing we could do)

Isamu: (immediately condemning McCoy and removing him would be simple of course but had if we did that, we wouldn't know that neo has in their grasp,)

Sekinger: (yeah that would put the heroes in risk, lets talk the details later, I'm about to head over there)