S3 EP 10 the turn around

The battle between Gyoro Gyoro vs tatsumaki begins as Gyoro Gyoro would try to trap and crush her within the rocks but it seems a burst of psychotic energy burst out as tatsumaki seems to be both unimpressed and unfazed

Tatsumaki: "is that all you've got" she would simple move her finger to send pebbles at Gyoro Gyoro and rip through the left arm as well as the psychic barrier without problem

Gyoro Gyoro: (she Peirce through my barrier, tsk at this rate things are looking bad) soon many eyes appear around his body as its power increase

"Fine by me, no need to hold back in that case I'll fight with my true form, hehe tatsumaki is this the first time witnessing a superior esper well enjoy this with your hearts content"

He would swing his arms down as tornado would fall down to the ground not doing much: "super gravity waves, 300 times, I'll crush you like a dried persimmon"

Soon tatsumaki would shrug her arms as she seem bored: "as you would expect from a superior esper this feels good, a bit more pressure around the right shoulder perhaps, just switch to a new pillow and my shoulders have been feeling a little stiff"

Gyoro Gyoro: "damn you....... nnmnhhhhhhhh.........woahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" thiers veins would be showing as they tried harder but with a simple blink it seems her psychic waves were turn against him as it seems like winds ripping him apartment

Gyoro Gyoro: "eh ha, eh, woah hold on" and lastly a crush to release blood out of the monster

(This damn woman i didn't realize her abilities go far beyond my image until meeting her face to face, her sister is nothing in comparison what am astronomical miscalculation)

"I now understand how strong you are, it's over for me but did you have to finish me off in such a cruel way, how nasty of you terrible tornado"

Tatsumaki would move her hand as it seems she already knew something was up: "what are you on about, meat puppets don't feel pain, I'm going to pull your real body out)

Gyoro Gyoro: (not good she's saw through that as well, challenging her was premature, in that case the only thing i can do is) soon he would yell the top of his lungs

"Lord Orochi, help me please finish her off, Lord Orochi ahhhhhhh"

Tatsumaki: "Orochi ah i think someone said something about the existence of such a thing"

Gyoro Gyoro: "i might be the monster association commander but Lord Orochi is our boss, even i his creator gauge his power, he is a true monster hehehe,this is the end of the line for you tatsumaki"

After saying that it seem no one came as it was complete silence

Tatsumaki: "no one is showing up"

Gyoro Gyoro: (this is very strange, he absolutely cannot defy my orders i made sure i brainwashed him when he was being bred)

Tatsumaki: "maybe he can't spare the time to come an save you, maybe he's alrighty engaged with another hero, they're nothing compared to me but the other heroes in S class do seem pretty strong"

Gyoro Gyoro: (was he alerted by a powerful enemy that takes priority over my current crisis, nooo I've got tatsumaki over here come here quickly, where the hell did he go) "wait, wait a minute, lets calm about this can we talk"

((Sorry for this but due to similar reasons as before I'm skipping the whole Saitama vs Orochi sorry to disappoint some fans))

Kurokami: "to think that the most monster of the association is defeat like that"

Luca: "mister Saitama you really surprised me"

Saitama: "well he was causing a lot of trouble and being so rude also thanks for the icy cool down"