Ch 1: My dream

Date: 14/7/2011

Wednesday, 6:05am

The room was quite and peaceful and a blond man was in a deep slumber. He was actually having a dream. In the dream he was playing volleyball 🏐 in the Olympics. It was the last set and the match was between Japan and Brazil. The point were

🇵 31-30🇧🇷. It was match point for Japan and Atsumu was solely concentrated on the flying ball that was headed towards his side of court. Their teams libero went to dig it and it went flying towards Atsumu, he immediately analysed the situation and found the spiker that was in perfect position to spike the ball. He immediately looked towards his brother sending him a signal that it was his turn, then he jumped up and set the ball towards him. While the other team already knew who he was gonna set to the moment Atsumu looked at his brother. So they immediately jumped and blocked Osamu the moment they saw him jumping too. BUT it wouldn't be Atsumu if there are no surprises so just as he is, he faked his set and took that opportunity to do a dump, which gave Japan the match point and they won the Olympics.  Everyone on his side started celebrating. But instead of celebrating with them, he immediately went towards his brother and hugged him tight. Then he asked him grinning widely "Are ya proud o' me Samu" while his brother replied to him also smiling "Ya I'm proud o' ya. Yer the best setter Sumu" Atsumu grinned more widely at him (if that's possible) after hearing that. But then his brother said something that made him confused. "But..... Im gonna be more proud o' ya if ya do it in real life too Sumu" "Huh? What are ya talkin' 'bout Samu?" "What I'm sayin' is that dreams are good but if ya have the ability to make them true then you should do it no matter what." "Huh? Wh-what are ya sayin' Samu? Yer makin me scared." "I'm sayin that 'this' everything that has happened up until now in the Olympics is just a dream Sumu. Yer a teenager rn that jus' started high school with me. And right now ya have ta' wake up fo' school. See, if ya listen closely then ya can hear yer alarm ringin' loudly rn." "Huh?" Then, just as Osamu said he could hear an alarm ringin' loudly and with that everything started going dark. And he woke up.