06

"BUT ANYWAY- I suspect Luca! You've been so quiet, you didn't even ask questions on who might be in the bad team!" Y/N stated her "suspicion".

"Wha- I- That's not solid evidence!" Luca defended.

"Hm..Y/N might be true though..," Levi mumbled.

*BEEP!*

"SIMP! DON'T JUST SAY THAT, WE MIGHT LOSE JUST BECAUSE YOU AGREE TO SOMEONE YOU LIKE, LEVI!!" The 'dead' squad members exclaimed.

"I-I u-um," Levi stuttered. The squad could sense his cheeks going red. "T-that's not t-true!"

"Then why do you suspect Luca then?!" Jade demanded.

"Um.., because he was too quiet?" he responded, though it sounded more like a question.

"...Levi, I swear-" Before Jade could finish her sentence, someone cut her off.

"H-hey! Shouldn't you guys be dead right now? We're still playing, remember?" Y/N emphasised.

"SHUT UP! I BET 20 BUCKS THAT YOU WERE BLUSHING LIKE A TOMATO!" Zach yelled at her.

"I-I didn't!" Y/N defended, mentally face palming herself for stuttering.

"Then I guess you wouldn't mind if they-" Alex was cut off when Zach, Jade, Drake and Jaxx literally crashed into her room.

They smiled creepily, knowing that Y/N had owed them 20 bucks each. She mentally cursed at herself, stuffing her face into her hands, groaning in frustration.

"..What happened?" Luca asked.

"SHE GOT CAUGHT RED-HANDED! NOW SHE OWES THE FOUR OF US 20 BUCKS! MUAHAHAHAH!" The four cried in unison into her mic.

Thank my conscience I removed the tab which shows my role in the game. But curse it too for not calming my burning face down.

"Ugh, I'll give you guys after this," Y/N concluded, shooing them out of her room.

———————

"YES, YES THE BAD TEAM WON! HAHA, IN YOUR FACE, GOOD TEAM! WOOOO!" Y/N cried in victory.

"LETS GOO!" Jaxx cheered.

"I didn't even do much," Sora sulked. He was the Clown. He didn't manage to get voted out to do his role.

"It's alright, Sora! There's always next time!" Y/N comforted him.

"AND NEXT TIME, I'LL WIN, GOOD OR BAD TEAM! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Drake and Zach boasted.

*BEEP!*

"And sent! Yay, we're done for today!"

"Finally! Some sleep would be nice!"

"Hm, maybe I could head out to buy gummies! Y/N, wanna join me?"

"YES, LETS GO!!"

"Hey, I wanna join!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"But, we're only going to the convenience store-"

"Doesn't matter! So who's following?"

"Me and Y/N are obvious."

"Call out your names if you're following!~"

"Charli!"

"Levi."

"Jadee!"

"Jaxx!"

"Sora."

"Is that it?"

"Yeah, me, Alex, Drake, Luca are gonna stay and chill instead."

"Alright! Lets log off and get ready!"

"Wait! Hand me, Jade, Drake and Jaxx 20 bucks each first!"

"Ugh, fine."

—————————

Y/N changed into a beige-colored hoodie, along with tights and a pair of some random grey shoes. Her hair was in a simple, but messy bun. Doesn't matter, it doesn't make much of a difference.

She grabbed her phone and wallet, heading down stairs. She spotted Jaxx, Jade and Charli sitting on the sofa, conversing between themselves.

Jaxx was wearing a black 'No difference' shirt with a pair of blue ripped jeans and red Converse shoes. Jade was wearing a green long-sleeved crop and black tights, paired with some grey Vans. Charli had on a orange cropped shirt, with black ripped jeans and dull-grey Warrior shoes.

"That's fast," Y/N commented, making herself visible.

"Oh hey! Well, we were just wondering if we could head to the mall for a bit after Light purchases his gummies," Jaxx asked, turning towards the black-haired female.

"Oh, I don't mind. I thought of going to the mall as well so," Y/N trailed off. Jaxx nodded.

———————

"Alright, happy now?" Y/N asked her joyous best friend.

"Yes, yes, yess! I'm very happy noww!"

"Okay, okay. Can we go to the mall now?" Charli whined. Y/N giggled before nodding.

"Lets go!"

————

"Why are we going to the mall anyway?" Light asked, his mouth full of gummies.

"Jaxx and I are gonna see the new arrivals at the mall!" Jade replied, excitedly. "Then we're gonna see the pets in the pet store near by!"

"Oh,oh! I wanna see the pets! Can I tag along?" Charli asked, giving Jade a side hug.

"Sure! The more the merrier!"

"Then how about the two of you?" Light asked.

"I'm gonna buy some art supplies. I plan on drawing a large landscape!" Y/N explained her reason.

"A landscape of what?" Jaxx asked curiously. Y/N stuck her tongue out at him.

"It's a secret!"

"Aw man! When will we be able to see it?"

"Hm, in two months time!"

"What?!"

"Hush, it's a large landscape drawing alright!"

"Understandable."

"Then how about you, Lev? We've told our reasons," Y/N asked the male, cocking her head to the side.

Levi blushed a little before looking away.

"I-I don't know. I just plan on wandering around for now," Levi responded.

"Hm, I think I wanna follow Jaxx. I wanna see those new arrivals you guys are talking about! It does sound interesting..," Light stated after nodding at Levi's response.

"Alright then! We'll meet back up here at..4:35PM? Is that okay?" Y/N instructed, timing it on her watch.

"Sure! See ya guys later!" Jade waved.

Y/N proceeded to head off to the escalator, before being stopped by someone grabbing onto her wrist. She looked at it in confusion, turning around.

"Lev?"

"Um..I-I was wondering if I could follow you..since I don't really have a reason to be here..," Levi asked, looking away as a blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Then why'd you follow?" Y/N asked, still not getting what Levi was hinting on.

"I-I just wanted to s-spend some time with you..," Levi trailed off, the blush on his cheeks darkening.

Pink spread across her cheeks after his statement. Repositioning his hand, she intertwined their hands before nodding. Levi used his free hand to cover his cheeks, the blush becoming more and more darker by the minute.

"Come on, lets go!" Y/N voiced out softly, pulling him to the escalators.

——————