09

"So..be mine?" Levi mumbled, looking away as heat rushed back onto his cheeks.

Y/N made a thinking face, causing Levi to hug her tightly from being nervous. Yes, they may have confessed just minutes ago but there is a possibility of Y/N not wanting the relationship just yet. Luckily, that was not an issue.

"Sure," she replied, sending him the smile he always looks forward to.

Levi stared at her for a few minutes, the blush getting darker as he processed what came out of her mouth. Mentally encouraging himself, he gave Y/N a small peck on the lips, not yet confident to push it further.

Her eyes went wide, having her hand across her mouth from shock. Still red from Levi's actions, she lowered her head, it landing on the male's shoulder. Levi chuckled lightly.

He snuggled closer to the female, now instead of Y/N having her head on Levi's shoulder, it was Levi having his head on her shoulder. Y/N began messing up his hair, managing to do three separate braids. She pouted a little knowing, she didn't have any spare hair ties to tie them together.

"Lev, do you think we should head back now?" Y/N questioned, feeling a little sleepy.

Levi took note of her sleepy state, agreeing that they should head home. Instead of placing Y/N in front of him, he decided to place her behind, so she could sleep without her head moving around. And don't fret, Y/N's grip while sleeping is quite tight so the chances of her falling is quite slim.

Before taking off, Levi kissed the top of Y/N's head, smiling at the sight.

——

"Hey love, we've arrived," Levi cooed as he tried waking up Y/N.

She stirred awake, her eyes barely open. Rubbing her eyes, Levi picked her up easily and set her on down. He intertwined their hands once turning the vehicle off.

——

"Ah, there you guys are! Thought you forgot that we're leaving the beach house," Drake voiced out after spotting the two.

"I would have forgotten if Y/N didn't remind me earlier," Levi replied, glancing at the sleepy girl. Drake nodded.

He pulled her once again, heading up to the rooms. He guided Y/N in, her sitting on the bed and staring into space.

"Hey, I'm gonna pack my stuff. Once you're done, come in my room alright?" Levi stated before shutting the door.

Y/N groaned into her hands, feeling super lazy and tired.

"But if I do it now, at least I could sleep for a bit..," she mumbled, getting up to throw the things she had on the bed. Well, minus the art supplies laying untouched.

Quickly folding and dumping her clothes and personal items inside, she checked the whole room in case she left something out. She pulled her luggage nearer to the door, before trudging out to Levi's room. Y/N had changed out earlier, now currently wearing shorts with a plain white shirt tucked in paired with a beige-colored cardigan.

She entered and lay spread out on his bed, savouring the coldness. Levi was still packing, the whole floor occupied with his stuff. He also changed out, now wearing a simple grey hoodie and sweatpants.

"Lev, where's your phone?" Y/N asked, an idea popping up.

"It's by the table over there," he replied, pointing towards the said object.

She tiptoed towards it before grabbing the black-colored phone. She turned back to the direction of the bed, contemplating whether or not to jump from where she currently was to the bed.