Episode 4

3rd POV

The morning before school, Haru sets a few different pairs of his swimsuit on the bed to pick which one he was going to wear today. The only problem is that they are all almost completely identical. The only difference is that the pattern on them are different.

"I can't decide..", Haru mutters.

Suddenly, a knock is heard at his door.

"Haru, are you almost ready? Makoto is probably waiting for us right now", (Y/N) says from the hallway.

"Yeah. Almost", he answers.

"Okay."

And with that, she goes to put on her leg braces.

And just as she predicted, Makoto is outside waiting for her and Haru while playing with the kitten that would wait for him at the steps.

"Good morning, Mako", (Y/N) greets as she and Haru come out from their house.

"Today's the big day, guys", Makoto says.

"Sure is."

Haru helps (Y/N) down the steps as she usually has trouble getting down the steps with the braces around her legs.

The kitten that was playing with Makoto earlier walks up to (Y/N) and rubs against her foot.

"Aren't you adorable?", she asks as she picks up the kitten and pets it causing it to purr. (I'm allergic to cats so I could never do this )': )

Both Haru and Makoto are glad to see that (Y/N) is still happy. When she told them that she would never walk normally again, she was still pretty upset, even though she had a great time with Rin that afternoon. They tried all they could to cheer her up and they're glad that it worked.

At swim practice

(Y/N)'s POV

Once school ended, Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, Gou and I all meet up at the pool.

"Now that we officially have four club members, and it's getting warmer outside, we will finally begin to train in the pool", Gou says, holding up a piece of paper.

Just as she finishes up her sentence, Haru immediately jumps into the pool, as always.

"Hold on! Could you just listen to what I have to say first?!", Gou asks.

"It's not you, Kou", I say, "Once Haru is able to swim, nothing stops him."

"Is this some kind of formula?", Rei asks, holding up the paper Gou dropped.

Makoto and I walk up to him to see what he was talking about.

"You know what warming up means, right?", Makoto explains, "'KB' means kicking practice with a kickboard, pull refers to when you use a pull buoy to train your arms."

"Is this someone's name?", Rei asks pointing "Med. R".

"No. Actually it the abbreviation for medley relay. That's where four swimmer will swim at an equal length", I explain, "It consist of back, breast, butterfly and free in the order given."