Episode 7

(Y/N)'s POV

We have five days until the Prefectural Tournament and we finally finish our training camp. And I have to say, it was the craziest first camp in my life, but I also had a good time. The boys have been building up their stamina, Makoto is slowly getting over his fear (it takes progress), and I have been opening up a bit. 

I told Gou everything since she was the only who didn't know about my abuse. She was a bit upset, not at me but at what I've been through, but she has been very supportive when it came to healing.

Changing the subject, the boys have been practicing nonstop since we had came back. They have been doing trial races to see how much faster they became.

"Amazing, Haruka!", Gou exclaims, "That's another personal best!"

"Impressive", I say as I look at Haru's time, "The training really did help."

"What about me?", Nagisa asks, swimming to Haru's lane.

I look at Gou's timer and Nagisa was a bit slower than Haru.

"You need work a bit harder, but you're getting there", I answer.

"Still, I think we've all come a long way in such a short time. And Rei's been improving his butterfly time", Makoto says.

He was right about that. Rei has improving so much even though he just learned how to swim. It definitely helps that he's kept his stamina up due to him being on the track team.

"It helps that Rei is pretty built from the pole vaulting he's done", Gou says, "But! That's not good enough! We must aim higher! Find a proper coach!"

"What? Find a coach now?", Nagisa questions.

"It's never too late to start. Even if someone can just help provide some last-minute conditioning, we'll be in better condition for the tournament!"

"I see what you're trying to say, but how are going to find a coach in such short time?", I ask.

"(N/N)'s right. There's nobody available--", Makoto says.

"That's why we have to look harder!", Gou cuts him off.

"Not necessary", Haru says once he got out of the pool.

"Yeah. Haru probably doesn't need a coach", Makoto says.

"With how much swimming he does at any given chance he gets, he probably wouldn't", I say, chuckling.

Haru jumps back into the pool and starts swimming again.

Time Skip

3rd POV

At Haru and (Y/N)'s house, Rin stands at their front door ringing their door bell, hoping that one of them would open the door.

"Haru? (Y/N)?", Rin calls out, "They're not home?"

Rin then places his hand on the door, only to have it slide open, which leaves him confused as to why the door was unlocked.