Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

In the life of Mia's

Mia was watching television when her door knocked. She saw her bestfriend, Josh. He greeted her when she opened the door, "Hey bestfriend!" Mia smiled and said, "Hey Josh, what are you doing here?" He stepped inside and sat on her couch changing the channel. "I wanted to hang out with you. I heard you're dating Aidan?" Josh answered. "No, I mean, no. Ugh! It's not like I was in love with him or anything." Josh looked away from the television and muted it. "Wait wait wait, you were dating him for what reason? If you broke up with him because you didn't like him, why did you date him?" Josh asked. "I don't know. So people know I can date Aidan?" Josh shook his head and watched television. Mia sat down and joined him. "I hate being friendzoned," mumbled Mia. Josh looked up and said, "I think I get it worse, and how do guys friendzone you? You're the girl every guy practically wants to date." Mia stared at the floor and admitted, "There's this Henry guy but I think he's dating Amanda. I saw him at the park the other day and Aidan was kissing me." Josh opened wide-eyed. "I know Henry! He's awesome!" exclaimed Josh. She kicked him out so she could have some private time. "Find out if he likes me! Bye!" Mia yelled as she pushed and shut the door. She ran upstairs and took out her diary.

May 22nd Dear Diary,

Josh came over today! He told me that he knew Henry! Eek! If he knows Henry, there's I chance I could date him! I didn't really like Aidan, but whatever. Hopefully Henry and I will go out or something. Maybe with Josh, we can all hang out-without Amanda. I never did like that little ginger. She's flawless. Grr! Oh well!

-Mia Winters