Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Henry woke up early to start his science homework he's held off for days. A knock at the door made him moan and drag himself to the door. He saw Michelle, Tony, and Amanda were standing at the door. Michelle pushed and shoved her way in screaming, "Henry's crush is dating someone else! OH OH OH OH!" Amanda sat on the couch all worried looking at Michelle as she shook Henry in laughter. Tony pulled Michelle away and yelled, "Mia is dating whatever his face is! Austin or something?" Henry mumbled under his breath, "Aidan." Tony fell down on the floor grabbing the nearest pillow. Michelle sat on the chair still laughing about the incident. Henry leaned against the wall in depression and slowly fell down. Amanda didn't know what to say but instead just looked at him in sorrow.

In the life of Mia's

Mia was barely waking up and nine in the morning looking around the kitchen for breakfast. She couldn't find anything and groaned. She sat on the couch turning on the television. She was searching the channels when she realized she wanted french toast. She headed over to the kitchen and started to make her breakfast. She sat at the table thinking about what she had to do on that Sunday. Mia's white fluffy kitten jumped up on the table purring against the small book in front of her plate of french toast. The kitten's dazzled green eyes shined as it meowed for a piece of the sweet, soft, thick bread. Mia gave it to her cat, Socks (the kitten had black paws) and reached for her diary. She opened it and decided she should write in it once again.

May 17th: Dear Diary,

I have a new boyfriend, Aidan. He's really sweet and amazing. My new kitten seems to really be warming up to me. I have so much to do today! I got to work on my Language arts assignment and my math-Ugh! I hate math! It's so difficult. Oh well, at least I get to take math. I might start writing again in this book

-Mia Winters

In the life of Henry's

Henry was talking with his friends as they moved on to a new topic. Tony said they should make a music video to a ghetto song. Amanda disagreed immediately as Michelle was playing with Jesus. Henry took out his camcorder and took them all to the park. He placed the camera in a tree and started filming. Each person would come up to the tree and look directly at the camera, as if they were an undercover spy being chased by security needing to inform for backup. They would say their deepest confessions and then run. Michelle edited and uploaded the video, getting 5 views in an hour. They all eventually left and Henry took out his novel to read again. He put it down looking outside the window finding the girl peeking through. He got up quickly and ran upstairs as she followed his every move with only her eyes. He pulled out a rose and a note from an old shoe box and held it up against the window. The note said, 'Will you go out with me?' The girl moved on quickly not answering his question. He sighed and put the rose on his desk. He began to write down his thoughts.

May 17th

I saw the girl today! I asked her out but she didn't respond. I'm so bummed. I spent all of yesterday night planning for it. If she doesn't like me, she's probably going to murder me. Oh no! I need to run away from this girl. How come when I follow her, she runs from me, but when I run from her, she chases me down?

-Henry A. Enders