Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Henry walked from his livng room couch to the kitchen. He stopped as soon as he opened the fridge. He could only think about the girl; and how she 'stalked' him. He became heated, but not in an angry way. He realized he was turning red and focused on what he was going to eat. He poured milk into a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. He opened his novel and started to read as he was eating. After about fifteen minutes, he washed his dishes and began his homework upstairs in his room. Henry was so confused from not paying attention in class that day. Pointless hours went by as he gave up. He climbed up on his bed and took out his journal. He then realized he already wrote in it for the day, but he continued on.

May 14th (continued)

This girl. She is stalking me, but I think.. . . . . . . . this entry is pointless, I'm only mad at her because she just stares at me. No wonder I was heated! This girl needs to get away from me, and fast, before I lose it!

-Henry A. Enders

He closed his journal and felt chills run up his spine; as if the girl was gathering this information in mixed emotions. He sat up and took out his novel again. He kept reading until his parents came home.