Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

In the life of Michelle's

Michelle, Henry, and Tony, all went to go see a movie. Henry stayed behind to get the popcorn, while Michelle and Tony were in the theatre at the very back. They were watching the previews as both were laughing and making stupid jokes about the upcoming movies they'd probably end up seeing. Michelle leaned against his shoulder, and Tony leaned on her head. The love birds were holding hands as several people walked into the theatre staring at the Cuddle Buddies. Tony saw the people giving odd looks so he made Michelle sit back up. At that moment, Michelle and Tony's eyes locked. They stared at each other for a minute and all you could see was just a stare down. Both leaned in and kissed for the first time. Michelle opened her eyes to see Henry standing and staring right holding the popcorn as they were still kissing. Both of them stopped as Henry looked down at the floor shaking his head. He sat at the end and handed Tony the popcorn. Michelle was on the left, Tony in the middle, and Henry on the far right. All of them dug into to the popcorn and watched the movie. After it was over, Michelle and Tony walked out and left, while Henry drove home and took out his journal.

May 23rd

Two friends dating and kissing? Wow. Wish I never saw that. Wish I always saw the girl. What a shame. My lonely self. It's true. Girls probably think I'm gay.