Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

The next day Henry walked up to Michelle, Tony, and Amanda. He ran up to Tony and Amanda and screamed, "You guys! I am so sorry for yelling at you, I just relly like this girl and when you say she doesn't mean anything, she does to me and man, I am so emotional." Tony laughed and forgave him but Amanda didn't say a word. She just turned away and kept walking. In history class, Tony turned around and whispered, "Amanda likes you, dude!" He laughed and focused on the instructor yelling. "Hernandez! History first, girls later," the instructor yelled. "But Mr. Venerra! Girls and boys will make history," Tony shouted back throwing his pencil directly at the teacher. Mr. Venerra dodged and shouted, "Principals office! NOW!" "Aww..." Tony whined as he slugged out of his chair grabbing his backpack and dragging himself out the door. Everyone else couldn't help but laugh except for Henry. Henry sat alone taking notes about History. He thought about Amanda and how she liked him. He thought, "I knew she liked me. No wonder she was so nice. Hopefully some random dude will ask her out, so I don't have to hurt her." After school, he walked home by himself and pulled out his homework. He was so irritated at how much work had to be done. He wrote down in his journal.

May 20th

History class was dragging for me. Tony got pulled to the principal's office. Not a shocker. Amanda was a surprise though. No wonder she's been so nice! I really can be stupid sometimes. And I'm not even blonde. Hopefully I see this girl soon.

-Henry A. Enders