Sixteen

***DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT. IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. READ AT YOUR DISCRETION.***

Lalisa Manoban

"I'm so stupid for wanting to kiss you right now.." I said almost whispered.

Instead of answering, Jen reached for me -- putting her small, warm hand on the back of my neck -- lifting her lips to meet mine. We shared a kiss that's full of emotions, filled with love, and happiness.

I need to stop this. I need to...

No. I can't stop. Masyado na akong nadadala ng mainit na halik niya sakin.

Oh, Jen..

I bit her lips which made her open her mouth. My tongue immediately entered. Her hips tilted against my whole body - sending a message that was undeniable.

I can hear her soft moans in between our kisses..

Damn it!

"Pue-pue, please.." She said almost pleading.

Without any words, I kissed her again while grabbing her waist and carefully slipped her down to bed. We were both catching our breaths. Tiningnan ko siya sa mga mata and just like that, biglang nagflash lahat ng memories namin.

Kinuha ko ang kamay niya at iniligay sa mukha ko. Her hands were touching my face with her fingertips, whispering as my tears continuously fell.

She wiped my tears with her kisses.

"You feel so warm."

"Keep going, Lisa." My fingers trailed down her cheek to her lips, outlining the shape of her mouth.

"I love you, Jen. I will never get tired of loving you." I kissed her gently, carefully. Jen knotted her fists in my shirt and pulled me even closer.

She groaned softly, then her arms circled around me.

She slowly removed my shirt exposing my body. I heard her cuss while looking at me.