Author's Note

Hi hi! I hope you all are having a splendid morning/afternoon/evening but if not, I am always here to lend a helping hand - just message me!

As you can see, I have decided to begin a new Yoongi fan fiction! I have received enormous support for my other book "SUGA" - which I still have yet to thank my wonderful readers for. It has stayed on the charts and everyday, several people have added it to their library or given it some support, it's really amazing that it continues to interest you guys!

I also have another book called, "I Like You And I'm Afraid, I Love You And I'm Terrified.". This book is Yoongi x Hoseok (Sope). It is a short story with 12 chapters, no more no less! I would appreciate it if you all would check it out - I promise it will not disappoint.

Anywho, back to this story. This is probably evident to some of you all but I love creating intriguing stories with a bit of a twist to keep my readers engaged. I wouldn't exactly call it mystery or thriller, just somewhere in between. "An Honest Mistake" will be no different.

Now, there will be more physical scenes included ( mainly consisting of kissing and touching but nothing more.) I don't particularly try to picture the members engaging in anything sexual or close to it. I am also just uncomfortable writing such things so don't expect it!

Rather than making them be known as a band already, I will create this story where they will be friends first. The proposal to become a band doesn't come till later on in the book.

In contrast to "SUGA", this story will not be long. Instead, it will be a short story with maybe 18 - 30 chapters; the amount of words will also be extended since it is a shorter book. Because the chapters are longer, I will only update once a week.

The update day will be every Saturday between 10 - 11am.

Words = 2,000 (+ more)

The first chapter will be an exception to the amount of words I promised to write because I am giving a bit of insight on what to expect.

I don't believe I have to clarify anything else but if you would like to ask me anything, just shoot me a message on my board or personally - I'll be sure to answer it quickly!

Now, I shall introduce you to BTS - our cherished boyband!