Show Stopper

Bangtan POV

Tall trees, vibrant flowers along with the pink and yellow of the sun as it began to set - BTS watched this scenery as they sat inside of their black vans.

They listened to the mysterious whispers of the wind and allowed their minds to wander - to leave this dimension and go into another.

Yoongi being the one to occupy their headspaces the most.

Before the males exited the coffee shop, they had actually argued about Yoongi, about whether or not it would be acceptable to leave him alone during a time of need. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were advocates for chasing after him, while Namjoon, Jin and J-Hope fought against the idea.

It wasn't because they had no desire to help the baker, in fact, they wanted to  more than anything. But for one, they were still considered strangers to each other; Yoongi might see their meddling as an invasion of his privacy and if he ever considered giving them his trust, being intrusive is not the way to go.

Also, again not to be dismissive of Yoongi's troubles but they had a show to perform in this city. They'd already forgotten about the performance and it wouldn't bode well with Bang-Pd if they missed the show altogether.

The choice was simple but at the same time troubling because it did feel like Yoongi was being abandoned.

As they drove back to their hotel, they felt themselves buzzing with excitement by the mere thought of performing for so many fans. However below that joy, rested uneasiness and nerves - they were slowly eating away at each member, not giving them the satisfaction of doing the best for ARMY. All because of a small baker whom they'd met one day ago.

The van soon approached their hotel, it was quite grand and spacious in terms of size. The outdoor decor was simple and pleasant; small pink rose beds and lilac lilies sprouting from the ground - the patches circling the entirety of the hotel, giving it a splurge of color. Black colored the outside of the entrance with specks of color splattered here and there. It was a rather tall building as well, too tall for it to be only rented out to 7 measly men. Of course, they were idols.

There were two doors in the middle of the establishment - one to enter and the other to exit, both gold with black handles to push and pull. In big bright letters on a golden sign said the words: "ZELLSWOOD HOTEL", located about 1 foot away from the hotel itself.

They backed into the driveway slowly, no one saying a word. Even the driver sensed the tense atmosphere, his gloved hands gripping the steering a bit tighter every second. He glanced at the members through the rearview mirror, his eyebrows creasing in worry, not knowing what to say when the band was so quiet - too quiet.

Namjoon thankfully seemed to notice his worry and spoke up to thank him for the ride.

The driver could tell that the leader was smiling beneath his mask from the way his eyes nearly disappeared.

"Thanks as always, Josh-hyung."

Josh had been they're driver for almost 5 years now - he was like a friend and big brother to the group. He was 46 but looked no older than 30 with his chiseled facial features and long black hair. Everyday it was kept in a low ponytail, some days when he had on a mask, it gave others the illusion of a female, which he didn't mind. His build though, made him appear more masculine than feminine because he had muscles; they weren't big but they were no where near small.

Every once in a blue moon, he would offer advice to the group; they never asked for it but somehow, the man could sense trouble a mile away. And as an ex-idol, he knew all about the arguments and disagreements. Today, would be no different.