Cute

Rose looked like an an angry mother who just witnessed their child being bullied; Yoongi was the child -- the six men being his bullies. In other words, she looked terrifying.

And Yoongi was positive if he didn't explain why he was being surrounded by 6 intimidating men, someone would  be getting hurt  - if it wasn't already clear who the wounded would be, it would be the group.

"Well, I'm waiting for yall to answer me."

Just by lifting an eyebrow or narrowing her eyes, she could make the men rethink their life choices. Never in their lives had such a small woman being this impactful - this powerful. Well, if she had a list of accomplishments that needed to be shown on a resume, "making grown men cower" should be at the very top because she was making them quiver in fear. The scene before him was almost comical. Imagine 6 grown men with their eyes wide and mouths ajar, staring at a petite black woman, a stern look on her face and her hands on her hips, like she was a god about to determine their fate.

But the more he studied her face, the more his smile grew - Rose wasn't being serious at all, in fact she too wore a smile but did a great job at concealing it. Fortunately Yoongi knew her all too well and knew that scaring these boys was a game, one that he was enjoying a little too much.

"Ma-ma'am we weren't-"
"This isn't what it looks like!"
"I-i ... Ummm."
"You got a stutterin' problem boy?"
"N-no?" The man with glasses was speaking.
"Then why the hell are you stutterin'? It was a simple question - the hell are yall doin' to ma Suga'?"
"No-nothing."

'That damned nickname again...'

Rose lifted an eyebrow.

"I mean, nothing." He quickly corrected himself.
"Sure as hell don't look like nothing."

Yoongi glanced at his group - they apparently found it as hilarious as he did but their smiles vanished when Rose turned to them. The assistant wasn't sure but he could swear he saw Taehyung (the smirking idiot), take a large gulp.

"What chall laughin' at? I'm asking yall too."
"We are really sorry ma'am." Tattoo kindly apologized.

Yoongi didn't understand why he was apologizing when he hadn't done anything to cause his discomfort. Actually, none of them did, if he had been more mindful of people around him, then all of this could've been avoided.

"We didn't do anything-"

Yoongi agreed - Rose did not.

She glared at the owner of this voice - it was Jimin.

"- that would harm him in any way, shape or form." A nervous chuckle left his lips.

"Yeah," Taehyung input.
"Namjoonie-hyung just knocked him to the ground while trying to go to the bathroom."

Realizing what he said, Taehyung covered his mouth as an attempt to silence himself but ended up speaking anyway.

"B-but don't worry. He mindlessly knocks people over all the time, it's not just him."

Yoongi wanted to facepalm - even he knew that continuing to talk was doing more harm than good. He could only imagine the reactions of his friends - though he didn't have to, seeing that they were in front of him; some crouching others standing.

"Oh my gosh...." Jimin whispered.
"Which one of yall is Namjoon?"

5 index fingers reached out immediately, all of them pointing to Namjoon. He looked mortified by this small betrayal.

"So it's you."
"Y-yes?"
"Now, how dare you knock my precious Suga' down? Ion care who ya done did it to, you don't do it to him."
"Of course ma'am but is was an accident, I swear!"
"So you accidently didn't look in front of you - which is irresponsible considering there are several people walking 'round ma bakery - and knocked over him ova?"
"...... If I say yes to that ....."
"IF you say yes to it? Boy, I hope u apologized to 'em because if you didn't-"
"Rose, it's fine."