Coffee and Unexpected Company

Somehow .... don't ask how but somehow, Yoongi found himself sitting at booth, stuck in between Jungkook and Jin at a coffee shop in the center of town; the others sitting in front of him begging for his forgiveness.

Especially Taehyung.

He didn't know how to react the 6 handsome strangers bowing to him in a coffee shop -- wait no -- this was BTS sitting across from him. The group who had made that annoyingly catchy tune that replayed over and over in his head. His cheeks were ablaze.

"What the hell is happening?!"

5 Mins Before

Yoongi stood across the street with his hands still cupped around his mouth, unsure if the group heard his voice over the strong wind. But from the way every head turned in his direction, he was positive that they heard.

Now that he had shouted, what was he supposed to do? Wait for them to come to him? Or was he supposed to go to them? Were they even going to return his hat?

The baker didn't know what to do. So, he stood there; cheeks red and eyes watering from whatever follicles flew threw the wind, puzzled and freezing cold.

As he watched the group converse with each other, Yoongi began to hum that catchy song once more, the one he where he couldn't, for the life of him figure out the artist's name.

"Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover..." He whispered to himself.

Despite being cold, Yoongi danced to the song, but only swaying his hips a little to the beat.

For better imagery: imagine a little child swishing their body back and forth to a song they really like.

Now, imagine that child being 25 years old, scrawny, stiff and emotionless ... with huge slippers.

Suddenly, Yoongi stopped moving and remembered a memory fragment from when he first heard the song.

'The new summer favorite, Butter, by South Korean boy band BTS, has reached 100 million views on Youtube in just 24 hours - a new achievement for the group!

When the song first posted on Youtube, their fans went wild with reaction videos and shares. After interviewing the group, leader Kim Namjoon says,

"The inspiration for this song is just - maybe ... just BTS itself. And you know it's just a ... a cool summer song. And we try to show our charms..."

It's safe to say that this song does indeed show their charms and smoothness with those rocking dance moves and retro 90's feels. We are always shown a new BTS with every song that comes out and this time, it was smooth - smooth like butter!'

"Kim Namjoon?"
"K....Kim ...Nam...Joon?" Yoongi repeated the name.

He shook his head in confusion - that name was familiar, very familiar.

"Kim Namjoon."
"Kim Namjoon."
"Kim Nam-" 

He looked up and that's when it clicked.

"-joon"
"Namjoon..." He whispered.

The group of strangers whom he felt a strange pull towards, the men that seemed too familiar in his eyes, that even spared him a passing glance ... was BTS.

And now, they were ushering Yoongi to the other side of the sidewalk, to which the male dazedly followed.

Present

Long story short, Yoongi mindlessly shook his head 'yes' when someone - maybe Jimin, he believes - asked to apologize by buying him a cup of coffee.