04

"We were playing in the sand... And you found a little band..."

Renjun was walking in the apartment building hall, heading home from the weird day of school. He went into the elevator and the sun kissed guy from school walked in too. They had no idea that they lived in the same building.

"You told me you fell in love with it, hadn't gone as I planned..."

"You have a lovely taste of music."

The Chinese flinched and then thanked the year older, embarrassed. He just got an adoring smile.

When they got out, they started to walk the same way. They reached their homes at the same time, them weirdly being right next door. They just ignored it and went in.

Renjun noticed an extra pair of shoes on the floor and smell of coffee floating in the air. He took his sneakers off and walked into his room, getting a slight glance of the guest. It was a man with long-ish brown hair.

Int his room, he changed his uniform to a white oversized hoodie and basic sky pyjama pants with clounds on them. He usually wore something fancier than that but right now he just wanted to sleep. As if he had tp do anything today.

"Fuck you!"

Huh? What happened? The person behind the wall shouted for the first time in the few weeks of Renjun living there.

"What happened?" The art loving guy asked, his voice was loud enough for the person to hear it. He then heard the door slam before getting an answer.

"Nothing important."

"Hm? If it's nothing important, you wouldn't yell like that."

"True. I fought with someone."

"What kind of fights are so quiet?"

"Everyone knows how thin the walls are here. It wouldn't be that great to fight loudly."

"Fair enough. I'm going to sleep, sorry if I punch the wall."

"Sleep well."

With that, the Chinese closed his eyes and fell into his dream land.