18

"The little things you like stick, and I like aerosol
Don't give a fuck, not giving up, I still want it all"

Renjun was on the stage singing Fools by Troye Sivan. He had taked the advice from Donghyuck and Doyoung and it worked. He could easily perform now.

When the song ended, the crowd cheered loudly. Although it did, the two-tone haired could easily hear a few people boo. He knew that it would happen, but rather than getting upset about it, he knew who they were and that was enough.

As he walked back to the backstage, Doyoung complimented his voice and said that he did well. He thanked the older and continued to make his way to Donghyuck. He wanted to hug him tightly and smell the wonderful scent of the rose perfume that the sun kissed used.

"You were brilliant! Those assholes who booed a- Is there something wrong?"

"No I just wanted to hug you tightly..."

The Gemini squeeled at the cuteness of the Chinese. So did Jaemin, who had been there to get a granola bar from the brunette. Chenle, Jeno and Jaemin had been at the lounge that was open to everyone performing and the staff, only because they had found games there. Donghyuck on the other hand had a lot of make-up to do, since he was basically the main character in the performance.

"You're so cute I'm gonna cry!"

"I'm not cute."

"Oh right, you're very fucking adorable."

"Shut up..."

Time went by fast. It soon enough was time for Renjun's last official performance. He was dressed in a white button up that had puffed sleeves from the bottom, a little darker than forest green vest and some brown loose pants, that were held up with white tight knee high socks. His black ballet shoes kind lf made the outfit even more aesthetically pleasing than it was before. His brown hair was up on a small ponytail with a few stripes of the blone hair.

The Aries was walking to the stage, that had been decorated the way he wanted. Some people in the crowd started to whisper something about what Renjun was wearing, saying that ballet was only for girls or that he looked very good in it and they were excited to see the performance. This did add a little pressure, since there were a few hard moves in the routine.

As the music started playing, the boy started moving. He looked as light as a feather. He looked like a boy from a village in those fairytales, who suffered from something, who was different from everyone elese. Then again, he looked happy.

He looked like he was in his own world. He actually was. He had no attention towards the crowd, he knew where to step.

When the song ended, everyone in the crowd started clapping. Even the staff, although they had seen this particular dance more than enough. It always got more intense, more story telling and more light as you watched it.

Renjun bowed three times before hurrying to change his clothes once again. Although he had thirty minutes before the ending of performances, he needed time to catch his breath, change and wipe makeup off of his very visible scars.

For his surprise, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Donghyuck were waiting for him right at the door to the backstage. They all told how incredible the Aries had looked.

"Let's go to our room, I gotta change once again."