19

"Get a load of this train wreck
His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet"

The show was over. Only the winner of the art competition was to release before it officially ended. Renjun was in the bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror. There were tears running down his cheeks.

He had no idea why he was crying. Maybe it was him letting his nervousness out. Maybe not.

Someone knocked on the door. That someone was Donghyuck. He knew that something was up but he didn't know what.

"Injun are you alright?"

"Mhm!"

"Renjun I know that something's up. What's wrong?"

"I have no idea."

"Can I come in?"

The door unlocked. The brunette went in to the bathroom hurriedly. He noticed a few wet streaks on the younger's cheeks.

"Why were you crying? Did something bad happen?"

"No, nothing happened. I don't know why I started crying."

"Oh well, there's no reason to cry."

"I know."

Donghyuck locked hands with the smaller and they left the bathroom. It wasn't long until the art competition stuff would be released. About ten minutes later the art contest winner was released.

Renjun had gotten second place by one vote less than the first place. The day had been good, siding the sudden break down.

After getting the price, the Aries went to put on a hoodie, that he had stolen from Donghyuck and changed to some basic blue jeans. He and the others then left to Jisung, who unfortunately hadn't gotten the permission to hang out in the back stage, so he had hung out with Jiung, who was lonely. They had actually gotten close in between the performances, yet no one still knew why Jiung was suddenly so lonely.

The second oldest was holding to Renjun's small hand. They actually did look like they were dating. Unfortunately, they weren't.

"Hey guys! Y'all did great. Renjun I didn't know you could dance like that", Jiung said, smiling. The smile seemed very fake.

"Thanks. Uh.. do you mind me asking where your friends are? You have at least four of them."

"Um- can we not talk about it right now, maybe later when we're both at home."

"Yeah, sure."

"I have to go now though, my dad is here to get me. See you guys tomorrow, bye!"

The guys said bye to the boy with black fringe and started to head to the art gallery to get Renjun's painting. They just talked about different things on the way. They were all very hungry but they had food at home so they were just going to hang out for a little. Sicheng and Yuta were there too, but they were at the stalls.

"Hey faggot! Your performance was so girly!"

"Oi! Your scars are ugly!"

Some guys were yelling things at Renjun. It made his friends more pissed than him, mostly because it made him upset more than pissed.

"Little crybaby Renjun isn't listening to us Jiming, what do we do!?"

Donghyuck squeezed the boy's hand, trying to hold his rage back. He was so close to punching one of them.

"Oh come on Renjunnie, come play with big boys!"

And there it went. Donghyuck punched the guy who was yelling.