07

There was no singing heard today. It was Friday, the last week before spring festival. This meant that every student was busy with something, either it was looking for an outfit to the spring ball, practicing for the competitions and concert, making food or doing art for the art contest and gallery.

Donghyuck was also busy. He had dance practice this night, he had promised to perform. Their classes were all dismissed for practicing, painting and baking, if you had nothing to do, you'd help decorating the school.

When the sun kissed reached the mirror room- that was used for of course dancing but also for yoga and other things like that- with his friends, they heard music. It was the theme of Howl's Moving Castle. The guys opened the door and what they saw was something so beautiful, that they just went quiet.

It was Renjun. He was doing ballet and oh boy was he looking beautiful. He was wearing a black tight t-shirt, creamy white sweatpants and black ballet shoes. His brown hair was tied back to a small bun and he had some stray hairs laying on his forehead. His moves were slick.

Although it got the guys quiet, Chenle did glance at Donghyuck at one point and laughed. This got everyone out of their trance, even the dancing boy who glanced at their way, locking eyes with the brunette for a second. Despite the small interruptuon, the Aries still continued to dance untill the song ended.

"Wow... Renjun you're amazing! Why didn't you tell me that you dance?"

This got Renjun quite embarrassed. He knew that he was being watched but he didn't like to be complimented for some reason. It was just that he didn't know what to answer.

"Thanks... I'm sure you're amazing too. I didn't tell you because you never asked. Are y'all gomma do something here or?"

"Oh! Yeah, we were asked to perform for some reason. I'm Jaemin by the way!"

"I'm Jeno."

"I'm Chenle and now your friend because you seem really cool!"

The older Chinese looked at Donghyuck, as if he didn't know if he should introduce himself or not. He had this unsure facial expression and the way he stood also screamed 'what the hell do I do'. Thank god the older nodded as if he told that the short-ish boy should introduce himself.

"I'm Renjun."

"We kinda know, Haechan talks about you a lot."

"Shut up, I don't!"

Renjun giggled when the Gemini started chasing Chenle around. He only saw his cousin do that with his best friend, Jaehyun. Then he went to sit on a bench, since he was pretty out of breath since he still had troubles with breathing from the overdose.

Jaemin noticed it, so he grabbed Jeno's hand and went to sit next tos the younger. "Is there something wrong?" He asked, trying to get eye contact with Renjun.

"Yeah, I suppose you also noticed that I wasn't at school for a week. If you didn't, then now you know."

"Does that have something to do with your health?"

"Yeah... I was visiting my parents on Sunday, the week before I didn't come to school. They switched the containers for my meds and I accidentally had an overdose. I was in the hospital for a week, since my health got damaged more than it was already."

"That's attempt of murder. You have to tell the police."

"They're getting to know tomorrow when my cousin gets custody over me."

"Good. You better rest at home."

For some reason, Jaemin was really caring towards the younger. Yes, he normally was caring towards everyone who he knew, but there was something different with the brunette-blonde. Those aside now.

The announcement radio turned on and the vice principal started speaking.

"Good afternoon students. I now am going to announce what school will join us for our spring festival. But before that I'd like to remind you that the school isn't a fighting arena. There are a lot of students who get disgusted because of blood and who are traumatized by it. Don't fight."

"Okay so, the school that will join us is Incheon School of Arts."