01

"I say that I'm happy, I say that I'm happy... But, no, no, no, no.. no, no, no! Oh, I still wanna be your favourite boy!" A boy sang in the room of his cousins apartment. He was cleaning the room that was going to be his in two weeks. A room all to himself.

A little thing that the shortish guy didn't know was that the walls were pretty thin. He'd get to know that later if the neighboring people would complain about his angelic voice, but that was unlikely. No one complained when he sang, most likely because he had a very great voice.

"I still wanna be your favourite boy..."

So on the song ended. Another one started playing but he skipped that, it was a song that he didn't particularly like. Next song was alright but he just got bored at the music, god knows why.

He started to pick up clothes from the floor and put the clean ones into his closet, where he was too- I mean where his other clothes were too. The dirty ones ended up in the laundry basket, like they always did. It looked more clean now.

"Renjun what do you want to eat!?" The cousin yelled in Chinese.

"You choose!"

As boring as it sounded, the boy with two coloured hair moved from home because his parents were no good for him. They always came home drunk, high or just angry. This, was one of the most unsafe things that Renjun had to go through. His parents would slap him for no reason, sometimes punch.

He was fine now though. As if his scars were forever, there where only two that would last. Two small yet meaningful ones.

"I wanna be the one... I might just be the one..."

The brunette-blonde frowned. He was so sure that he heard someone's muffled singing of the song that he didn't finish singing. With out a thought, he just connected it to unnatural things, ghosts.

This was a bad habbit of the Chinese's. Linking everything with ghosts wasn't good, since that did ruin social life a lot. People who visited would think that he's crazy, because he talked to someone who didn't exist and never did.

"I'm not a ghost!"

It was like the person read his mind. It hardly was when someone actually knew about Renjun talking to non existent ghosts and someone didn't find it weird. The reason why the person didn't find it weird was because they liked to listen to him venting. They were the reason why Renjun infact started venting basically to himself again.

This was the first time that they said something. It sounded like a guy's voice but the Aries didn't want to assume. He just let this be, the person couldn't be an old man, they sounded pretty young so he wasn't that creeped out.

Renjun picked up a white covered diary. He didn't remember that he didn't burn it when he burned his other diary from when he was five, so it was filled with boring crap. This diary had a lot of painful shit in it, so he never wanted anyone to read it, not even himself. But since he was bored, he glanced at the front page.

Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.

If not always in the way we expected.