17

"Last night all I think about is you"

It was Thursday night and Renjun was ready to leave to the school. He had packed his performance clothing and a hoodie, in case it got cold. They had the last rehearsals.

This was the first time he'd perform to people. He had always skipped the competitions and others when those were held. Now there was no turning back. The art competition's results were also going to be released.

He was nervous.

"Renjun we're leaving!"

The Aries sighed, grabbed his bag and left his room. His legs were shaking a lot, same with his hands. His old friends and parents were going to be there. That was all that spun in his head.

The rehearsals were over. The show started in an hour. Renjun's dance performance was second to last of the ones that included dance, he was the last to sing. Dance performances were the last ones and add to that the This Is Me performance.

"Chill out Injun."

"Chill!? My parents are coming! My old friends are coming! They're coming just to boo at me."

"If they do, they do. Let them be and don't pay attention to them."

That did not help at all. It in fact made him even more nervous.

Donghyuck had noticed that. He had come to Renjun and Chenle while buttoning up his shirt. His hair was already done.

"What's up?"

"Renjun's really nervous."

"I've noticed. Why are you nervous, bub?"

"My parents and old friends are coming. It's my first time performing in front of people too."

"Imagine as if there was no one watching you. Come with me Injun. Let's get ready so time will go faster."

Renjun nodded. He took his bag and went to where the older's was. There the sun kissed helped him to get dressed.

They had started to act more couple like since last night. When Donghyuck had told that he wanted to kiss the Chinese, it had gotten a little awkward until the younger had said that it was fine, but not on the lips at least yet. The night had ended up to them falling asleep on the small bed, cuddling.

"You don't have to be nervous, although it's normal. Even I am a little nervous. My both parents are there watching, because my brothers both go to this school. They're the hosts", Haechan told ad he buttoned a few of the shorter's buttons from a black button up. He looked up to lock eyes with his crush for a little, smiling comfortably.

"Yuta's litte brother goes to ISOA. He's your age and pretty shy, from what I've heard. He's a dancer."

The two talked for as long as they could. They were interrupted by Kim Doyoung, a college student who was the drama teacher's younger brother. Donghyuck kissed the spot behind Renjun's ear and wished him good luck.

"You seem pretty tensed up. Your first time?"

"Yeah... Well, it's also because of people who I have bad ties with are here, mostly to make fun of me when they have the chanse to."

"You could just imagine that no one is there."

"Hyuck told me to do that too."

"That guy who you were with already?"

"Yup."

"Are you guys dating?"

"No- well not at least yet. Maybe some day soon."