15

"Well somebody told me you had a boyfriend"

The guys were at an empty beach. It was a surprise that there were no others there, since many people were celebrating the win. Then when you thought about it, it was a good thing. They had the whole beach to themselves.

The sun had gone to the other side of the world, telling the side where they were now to go to sleep or at least rest. Although it was dark, the moon and stars were there along with the street lights- the light from those didn't go that far either.

You know what was funny? The fact that everyone from the six had problems with their family. It wasn't funny at all, only the coincidence that they were all friends.

Jisung's parents were in shit ties but didn't want to divorce. He had to listen to his parents scream everyday. If he asked something they started fighting about it so he knew to shut up and get stuff himself.

Jaemin's father had cancer. Let's say that he lost the fight. Although Jaemin was upset about it, he was also glad. His father was a git, also homophobic. Smoked at least three packs of cigarettes everyday drinking alcohol at the same time.

Chenle's parents thought too much from their son. They tried to get him start piano and singing classes again, so they'd get to hold concerts and not give any money from it to the Scorpio. They even steal his money sometimes although they basically were millionaires.

Donghyuck's parents as mentioned earlier, were divorced. Their main reason for it was that they had so different opinions of how to raise kids, also that Donghyuck's father did not like him. It was unfortunate, but he did not care unless he'd have to spend more than two days with the guy.

Jeno's mother had always had something against him. His father loved him very much, he was just too busy with work. His mother though, had always called him useless, a mistake and ugly. She never made any food to him and never bought him anything.

Renjun as mentioned many times before, was abused by his parents. It started when he was around ten. He had hit his head around against a rock at that time and now suffered from a slight memory loss. That only, because his parents hadn't brought him to a hospital and it got checked a few years later, when he had lived with his cousin for a few years before moving back to his parents.

"Renjun you look like you're cold."

"Oh do I?"

The shortest had a slight sarcasm in his voice. He was cold. Very cold actually. The wind blew from the lake, making it even colder.

He was actually wearing Donghyuck's hoodie and his sweatshirt was on the older. It was thinner than the hoodie so he wanted to change it. He was shivering.

"Wittwe Injunnie is cold! Come here."

Renjun did what the sun kissed told him to. He got wrapped in the taller's arms and sort of his legs.

"Start dating already-"

"I wouldn't speak if I were you, Jeno. Last time I checked you and Jaemin took more than three years."

"You've known Renjun longer than Chenle yet you act like you just met."

This made the third youngest confused. Of course he didn't remember that.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember? We were best friends a few years ago."

"Oh... I have memory loss."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've had it since twelve."