08

"Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you"

Renjun was again singing in his room. Although, the guy behind his wall had no idea that he was, because he was singing exactly the same song at the same time too. Both you see, had headphones on theor ears, both were thinking about eachother, yet again, they didn't know that they had been talking for weeks, maybe even months. Time had gone by so much, but to think of it, all this seemed like a few days.

Spring festival started from the next day. It was more like a summer festival, but since it was the spring semester and summer was fully a break, it was called what it was. As stupid as it sounded.

The early days of the week were just games, kind of these markets and rehearsals and from Thursday to Saturday they had the football game and contests, on Saturday of course the spring ball. Those were open to anyone, well except for the rehearsals because it was only open to the people from the hosting school and outsiders were only invited if someone from the school brought them. Thus, no one usually brought anyone, because not that many people knew others from different schools or wanted to bring a family member. Most people actually used the rehearsal time shopping because not that many people participated in the performances.

"Renjun my friend and his cousin are coming over!"

"Why is his cousin coming over!?"

"He's supposed to look after him but he's not coming out of his room!"

Well that was a weird way to get someone out of their room, don't you think? It was affective, it definitely was, but it was a little weird.

"They're here! Get your ass out of your room!"

"Wait a fucking second! I have to dress up, I look like shit!"

The two-tone haired boy quickly got up and basically ran to his closet. He took a grey zipped hoodie and light blue jeans, after putting those on he put on a silver necklace and his galsses. The hoodie was open and over a white t-shirt. He was ready.

Renjun walked out of his room, completely ignoring the fact that his eyes were kind of red and puffy. He didn't sleep last night, that's why.

He noticed someone, who he was very familiar with. It was Jeno standing awkwardly behind someone, who Renjun didn't know. The younger smiled at the Samoyed looking guy, getting an eye smile back.

"Took you long enough."

"Shut up. I at least didn't do my hair, unlike you do and almost get me late from school because there's no food for me to cook fastly."

"At least my hair looks better than yours."

"It doesn't. My hair is prettier."

"I'm basically your parent now so I'm right. My hair looks better."

The two other guys looked at the cousins fight about something stupid. They found it kind of amusing but yet again, it was awkward.

"Geez, stop fighting like five year olds, Renjun has better hair."

"Thank you Jeno."

"You guys know eachother!?"

"Yeah, we go to the same school. Amd besides, who wouldn't know Jeno? Well... Okay I didn't but that's only because I didn't care to want to know people."

"Ouch."

"I'm not interested in people. Let's go to my room."