Epilogue

"Here comes the sun
And I say it's all right"

Donghyuck was waiting for his beautiful boyfriend to come to the Spring Ball. He was standing in front of the school with Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung, Chenle and Mark– who they invited because he looked lonely. Everyone else was being all cute with their partners except for him and Mark. Chenle and Jisung had started going on dates with eachother the day they met.

The Ball was about to start and the Aries was still not there. It had been about four hours of Haechan and Renjun not seeing eachother. The Gemini had to go to his father's place for at least a bit.

A few minutes went by and Renjun was walking towards the six. He was wearing a white button up with three of the first open, a black blazer and black suit pants. His shoes were just normal white Converse and his hair was straightened. He was wearing silver earrings and necklace.

The sun kissed smiled when the younger got there. "You're so handsome, baby", he said before pecking Renjun's lips.

"You say that yet you put a turtle neck under a blazer. You're handsome as well."

"Wait a fucking second! I think we skipped a few books and movies here", Jaemin mentioned as they started to walk to the gym. A few of them giggled and others just let out a very breathy laugh.

"We started dating yesterday. Like as in boyfriends."

"And bitch didn't tell me!? I'm offended!"

"Gee sorry. Injun here said to leave it to this day."

"Whyy?"

"I didn't want to tell you guys yet because I hadn't gotten it inside me either. You know, I've had a crush on him ever since I saw him after coming back here."

The guys stepped inside the gym. Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles was about to end. The Canadian knew the song really well so he was kind of humming along with it. When the song ended another one started to play.

"I should've stayed at home"

Renjun's face lit up. "Oh my god! This is the first song that you continued the lyrics after I stopped singing!" he told excitedly.

"Yeah, well you're my favourite boy now."