16

"Brown skin and lemon over ice
Would you believe it?"

It was Wednesday. Renjun had come back from the rehersals, soaking wet. Donghyuck had gotten sick so he had this day free.

Jiung had gotten in that day actually. He probaby had a friend there but he had been pretty lonely. It made the art loving guy kind of sad for him. Thus, the Chinese decided to message him when he got back.

Renjun was now talking with Jiung about what they had been doing the past few weeks. It had been about twenty minutes since they started talking.

At that same time Donghyuck had decided to visit the younger. Well, there he was, walking towards the door of Renjun's bedroom. Yuta had let him in.

When he knocked on the door and walked in, he noticed that Renjun had his back faced towards him and face to the phone. It was a disappointing seen but he didn't budge. He knew that the younger had other life than him.

"What ya doing?"

"AH FUCK- sorry- fucking hell... You scared me! I'm talking with Jiung, he was at the rehearsals but there was no one with him, so I thought I'd check up on him."

"Sorry baby. You're being a good friend."

The sun kissed sat on the bed, where Renjun was laying on and patted the others butt a few times. He got kicked to his side because of that. Although that happened, the Aries did turn around and place his head on the taller's lap.

"Don't pat my ass, it's flat enough already."

"It's not flat, idiot."

"I'm smarter than you."

"Aha?"

"You got sick from Monday! You didn't dress well enough for the weather!"

"I got thrown into the water, you didn't."

"Because I can't swim."

"Exactly. You were freezing too, though."

Renjun pouted and turned on his side, so his back would gace Donghyuck.

"Don't turn your back to me Junnie. I have a reason why I came here."

"What is it?"

The younger had now turned on his back once again. His eyes were shining and he had even put his phone away. He'd definitely listen to the older.

"Well... I was wondering if you'd maybe... Be my date to the spring ball?"

Donghyuck looked very nervous. It made Renjun giggle and smile. Well, smile even brighter than he already was.

"Of course I want to go with you!"

"Thank god! I'm so happy that I could kiss you!"