Traitors

Rudy POV

It was about 12:30 Friday afternoon and I'd just woken up. My stomach was on zero. I needed to eat. I got up , showered , brushed my teeth , and all that good shit and went to my job to get something to eat.  I gotta chicken and cheese biscuit and a fry since it was too late to get real breakfast.  I took my food and went right back to the house. I should've called Missy and told her to cook for me. Oh well.

I ate then went upstairs to put some decent clothes on. I was picking clothes out and I had so much shit on my mind. I felt I was about to break. I'm Rudy.  This shit shouldn't phase me like this but it is. This shit ain't right !

I went downstairs and grabbed some to roll up. I rolled a fat ass blunt and sat down and let that shit just take me away. With each puff I took I felt myself getting higher and higher. Just what I needed.

After smoking I finally got ready and headed to the Warehouse. I had to get all the shit together for tonight. I was ready to fuck his shit up. 10 O'clock wasn't getting here fast enough. I called and made arrangements to meet with him. He'll be expecting me.

Twenty minutes later Wan came walkin in. This fuck nigga.

"Wassup up gay ass?"

"What's up pussy nigga ? Where my nephews at ? "

"They with Moma.  Whatchu doing?"

"Getting this shit together for tonight. Why you here?"

" Had to come get some.  I'm finna dip. Ohhh and we saw you and Missy on the security cameras." And his ass walked off laughing hysterically.

I threw something at him and it bounced off his head. Stupid ass.

Wan POV

After almost two damn weeks Melody's ass FINALLY texted me back ! Why the fuck did it take her so long? She must've known I saw her or some shit. I just asked her could we meet somewhere and she agreed. That's why I had to run by the Warehouse. I had to get some important shit before I left.

Melody in the Mm

I pulled up to the address she gave me and Jazz answered the door ! What the fuck ?! "Hey Jay. Where's Melody?" I didn't even know they knew each other.

"Down the hall. Last room on the right. Come on in and go back there."

I walked in checking the place out. It was nice , too nice to be Jazz's or Melody's place. I kept walking down the hallway and Black's ass walked up on me. Jazz staying with Black ? Oh shit.  Rudy finna be pissed.

"Nice place I got huh? I got theses two fine ass bitches keeping it up too. Wish you had it like me nigga? "

I was so pissed ! I drew my gun and pushed his ass to the wall ! "Shut the fuck up talking if you know what's good for you. I will fuck your shit up RIGHT HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Fear went through his eyes and I knew he understood me. How you a big druglord or whatever the fuck you are but you scary? This shit too serious to be scared of everything. 

I walked in Melody's room and she had just finished cleaning. 

"Wassup girl?"

"Nothing.  Just chillin. Why you wanted to see me ?"

"Melody , Imma be frank , I saw you giving Black head in the hood the day Rudy got shot."

"I thought that was you. Sorry you had to see that , but shit it's just what I do."

"Mel.  You fucking with the enemy , that's some hoe shit forreal B. You gotta cut the shit out. You need to choose a side."

"I choose his side."