Homicide / Suicide

Rudy POV

"I know this nigga ain't kill himself !"

"Nahh man , he can't be that stupid."

"Well something happened cause his ass is hanging here dead."

"Wait Rudy , look bruh." Wan said pointing to his feet.

"His fucking feet are tied up! Somebody else did this shit. He can't hang himself with his feet tied up bruh. Call Tay bruh. We gone have to dust this shit for finger prints. " I said to Wan.

"Bet!" Wan walked outta the room.

If you reap what you sow I must have made God pretty mad because all of this shit flashing back in my face! What the hell am gonna do with Maria's pregnant ass if her baby daddy is fucking dead.

I bet Maria's ass is fucking with El Wan Diablo ! Her ass tryna set me the fuck up , she probably been talking to him , and he probably been talking to the feds ! Motherfucker probably killed Zay so I'll know that he's in my shit.

I need to go call fucking Rose.

I took out my phone and dialed Rose's cell phone.

"Hello."

"Rose , get Maria out of my fucking Warehouse NOW. Take her to the park in the East Side. I'm on my way."

I got in the car and sped to the East Side , In the car I called Tay amd told him to get to Zay's house ASAP. I swear this is too much shit for me to handle bruh.

I pulled up to East Side park with a baseball bat in my hand.

"Rose , get your shit of that car and go get in my truck now. Wan go disconnect all of those fucking cameras. "

I walked over to Maria and stared her in her face.

"You filthy dirty lowdown ragedy ass bitch ! I hired you so you could have some damn work and you're snitchin , talkin to the feds and shit like that. You got my boy killed son. I'm not having this shit. You know how I fucking roll and I refuse to let you get away with this bullshit. So guess what? Kiss your baby and your life goodbye."

"Wan? All them camera's out ?"

"Hell yea!"

I stood Maria up and handcuffed her to a tree. I took the bat and hit her in the stomach until I saw blood running down her legs. Then I hit her in the head snd uncuffed her from the tree.

"Come get her , put her in that car drive it deep into the country and burn the shit up. I'm out."

I walked back to my car where Rose was , it was going on 5 in the morning and my poor baby was tired. All of this shit in a matter of hours.

I shook her a little. "Rose , baby wake up. I'm gonna take you to my house so you can get some sleep."

"Will you stay with me?"

"Baby , you know I have business to handle."

"Pleaaassssseeee." She said with her lip poked out.

"Fine. Let's go." I took my phone out and called Wan.

"Wassup?"

"Aye Man when y'all get done and get back to the warehouse. Everybody take it in for a while."

"Why?"

"Don't worry about why nigga just do it , now get off of my damn phone." I hung up.

We pulled up to my house and Rose was already knocked out. I picked her up and carried her bridal style into the house. I changed her into one of my big t-shirts , layed her in bed and layed down behind her. She didn't flinch the whole time. My poor baby was out like a light. Five or ten minutes later I was out too.