Oh Goddess !

Rudy POV

Pretty much everything downtown had closed up so I decided to go to Sapphire to relax my mind. I walked in and the vibe was perfect. I grabbed a blunt outta my pocket and went and grabbed a seat where this beautiful dark skinned chick was dancing. She looked familiar , but she wouldn't turn around long enough for me to look at her face.

The song stopped playing and she hopped down and stood in front of me. Her box was standing at attention and it had all of mine.

"What's your name beautiful ?" I asked her pulling her into my lap.

"Goddess."

"That's cute , how old are you ?"

"I just turned 20 June 2."

"Gotcha , you think I can get a private dance?"

"Yea.  What's your name ?"

"I'm Rudy."

"Alright."

She grabbed a set of keys and yelled out to her boss. "Headed to 5 Roscoe!"

She took my hand and guided me down this long hallway.

We got to room five and it was nice as fuck. She sat me down on the couch and turned on Slow Motion by Trey Songz , but it was some kinda remix so it sounded a WHOLE lot better.

She started dancing on me and trust ole girl knew what the fuck she was doing. Had me doing backflips in my boxers. I was giving her a shower of hundreds as she danced on me like a damn pornstar.

She turned around and started giving me a lapdance straddling me but with her back to me. I examined her body and realized who she was by the tattoo on her back. It was my ex-girlfriend.

"Lamonica?"

"Shit! How'd you figure it out ?"

"That tattoo on your right shoulder. I could never forget it. "

"Damn , I need to get that covered up."

"Yea you do. So you knew who I was the whole time."

"Hell yea."

"Anyways.  You should kick it with me later. Imma get a hotel room for the night. I can get us some alcohol and you can be my company tonight."

"Aren't you parading around with that lil lawyer chick , I'm not tryna get into all of that shit.  She could sue me or some shit."

"Girl , shut up. You coming or nah ?"

"Yea.  I'm coming."

"Good , what time you get off?"

"In about 10 minutes."

"Cool deal , Imma grab another drink , and wait on you in the car."

"Ohhh no ma'am. You're not driving with me drunk. Gimme your keys and call a cab." She snatched my keys out of my hand and walked away.

"Fine smart ass, just hurry up."

"I am. I am."

I called the cab company then went to lock up my car.

I sat in the cab waiting on Lala. About 5 minutes later she came strolling out.

"Alright where to?" The cab driver asked. 

"Umm.  Let's go to the Greenwich."

"Ahh , expensive night I see."

"I guess." I said to him.