Operation Rose

Rudy POV

I was riding to Orange County all alone with my baby on my mind , I had my niggas on standby JUST in case some shit pops off.

I was approaching the county line when I saw a group of cars and Diablo's ugly ass sitting there. They all began to form a line leaving me at the end. I followed them closely making sure I paid attention to landmarks. We pulled up to this abandoned shack and I heard my baby in there screaming to the top of her lungs.

"Rudy ! Rudy ! Please tell me you hear me ! Save me baby !"

"I'm here bae. I hear you!" I yelled out.

Diablo snapped his fingers twice. "No no Rudy , you must follow me."

"Hell nawl nigga we gonna talk right fucking here."

"Fine Rudy , suit yourself."

"Just tell me what you want Diablo. I just want my girl back dawg."

"You'll get her back. I just want 2.5 million dollars deposited into this bank account by MIDNIGHT or the girl dies. "

He handed me a piece of paper with all of the information on it.

"2.5 million , where the FUCK am I supposed to get that kinda fucking money from Diablo ?"

"Rudy , please don't bullshit me , I know you have 100 times more money than that. I just want 2.5 mil. That shit won't even hurt you. "

"I have it but what makes you think Imma just freely give that shit to you I value my money nigga and fuck boys like you don't deserve an OUNCE of my money. I'll throw yo ass 2.5 pennies , but 2.5 mil nah son yeen gettin that from me too easy."

"Rudy let's think this out." He threw his arm across my shoulder and we started walking awkwardly. "Remember I do have YOUR girl , one of your most prized possessions and I do have her surrounded by about 10 guns ready to go off at the snap of my fingers. so again , I'm going to reiterate this to you. It's either 2.5 mil by MIDNIGHT or your girl. Got it ?"

"Whatever Diablo , I got it. Can I at least see her ?"

" HELL NAWL ! Are you crazy ? When I get my money , you can see her. Now get the fuck outta here."

I just turned around and walked back to my car . How could he be so lowdown that he takes my baby from me. I have something for his ass.

I got into my car and sped off! I took out my phone and dialed up Wan. He answered on the third ring.

"Wassup bruh ?"

" Wassup bihh, did you get Rose?"

"Hell nawl , that fuck boy wants 2.5 mil in his bank account by midnight."

" Has he lost his fucking mind?"

" He done lost something tryna play me pussy the way he thought he just did !"

" Damn right."

There was a moment of silence then Wan spoke up.

"So what's the plan sis?"

"You know the shit we did to Black , well we're gonna amp that shit up about 20 times more than we did before and we're gonna blow that bitch up. Call Tay tell him to construct a bomb and connect a switch that only we'll know about. Tell him to set a 10 minute timer. In those 10 minutes all of our people need to be outta there. While I'm talking to Diablo , someone else needs to be getting Rose and killing anybody who gets in the fucking way. By the 8 minute mark somebody needs to whistle and we're all getting the fuck outta there. Imma text Tay the directions. It's 9:19 AM now , by noon he needs to be in Orange County. By 5:30 the bomb and switch needs to be in and by 7:00 he needs to be back at the warehouse. We'll leave at 8:00 on the dot and be there by about 9:00 . At that point we all need to be in place and all of this shit needs to be over by midnight. by 12:15 everybody needs to be headed back to the Warehouse and. Tell everyone now to bring an extra set of clothes and leave them at the Warehouse because we're gonna burn everything. I'll my shit and Rose's there too. Also , call in EVERY nigga that's working for us. We'll all arrive in seperate cars in 4 minute intervals with the most important people arriving first. I'm putting you in charge of contacting everybody and giving out the objectives. This shit needs to flow smoothly , NO FUCK UPS Wan. We'll meet when I get back to the Warehouse.