Inside

Rudy POV

"Rose , the feds on my ass man. I'm having to rework ALL of my shit."

"Damn baby. Somebody on the inside snitchin?"

"Hell Yea. I been tryna figure out who the fuck it is , but I haven't figured out anything yet. Feel like coming to the Warehouse?"

"Hell yea. I'm down for whatever. What ya need me to do ?"

" Help me put this shit together. I'll come pick you up. Be ready in 25 minutes."

"Aight , will do."

"Bet." I hung the phone up and slammed my hands on the desk. How the fuck could this shit be happening to me dawg. This shit doesn't even add up. My shit has ALWAYS been tight as fuck. Something is NOT right. Imma figure all of this shit out.

I stood up from my desk , grabbed my keys and left the Warehouse.

"I'll be back in boutta hour." I said to my security guard.

"Aight boss."

I got in the car and grabbed a black and lit it up. I smoked that shit just to be smoking. Rose don't ain't with the weed smokin shit so Imma just cool on smoking it so much for a while.

I went to Jack's cause I was hungry as'fuck . I mean I was hungry like I had the motherfucking munchies or some shit. I got my food and left. Rose's house was about 10 minutes from Jack's so I just headed on over there.

I pulled up and called Rose's phone.

"Hello."

"Hey , you ready?"

"Yes , I'll be out in 2 minutes."

"Aight."

I was sitting there nibbling on my fries when Rose came outside. I was partly shocked cause she had brought out that inner black girl. She had on joggers , some Roshes , a t-shirt and had her hair up in a messy bun. Baby wasn't playing any games.

"Damn Rose. You gone whoop MY ass ??"

She chuckled , "Noooo. I'm just ready for whatever baby. I told you this."

"Mhm , I see."

"Omg. Rudy you got Jack's !! Can I have some , you know I LOVE food."

"Stop yelling Rose. You can have some , JESUS !"

"Oh hush." She took my fries and went to town. I was too done with her. She was serious about her food.

"Bae , you want me to stop and get you something to eat?"

"Nahh , I'm good. I have your food."

"Lawdddd. Better be glad I like you girl."

"Mhmm , I know."

We pulled up to the Warehouse and got out. When we walked up to the guard , his mouth dropped to the ground.

"Pick yo mouth up Dre , that's all me."

He just laughed and let us in.

"Damn Rudy , yo Warehouse look this good on the inside. It look rundown as'fuck from outside."

"Girl yes. Outside it gotta look like ain't nobody living in this hoe. You know this."

"True , true. But let's get to work cause I'm ready to kick some ass. "

"Calm down tiny ninja. Let's go in my office."

We walked to my office and sat down to figure shit out. Rose had grabbed a Steno pad and everything. She wasn't playing any games. But , I guess I should expect that considering she is a lawyer.