You Got It

Rose POV

"Rudy , baby wake up. I said gently patting her on the side of her face for the one hundreth time. She finally came to.

"Baby , did they just say I was having twins?"

"Yes baby. WE are having twins and I'm so excited."

"I thought so. Maybe that explains why I'm so big."

"You're right. But on the bright side , I have TWO MORE BABIES TO SPOIL."

"Yes and extra spoil Aubrey so she doesn't feel left out."

"True. Now come on let's go get food. You're eating for 3 now and Im gonna keep all three of y'all fed."

"I can dig it. Let's go."

We left the doctor's office and went to Rudy's favorite spot. Chili's. I just sat and watched her eat. She already had the appetite of a giant and now it's tripled. My god. But it was so cute and I couldn't help but to stare.

"Babe , why are you watching me eat?" She said putting her fork down.

"Because I think it's cute."

"You're making me feel like a fat kid."

"Fat kid my ass , you're pregnant. You better fucking eat."

She looked at me , looked at her food , grabbed her fork and went back to work. I chuckled a little bit and continued to eat my food.

After we ate , Rudy was tired , of course and wanted to take a nap. We went by Wan's place to pick up Aubrey and headed home.

When we got home Rudy went straight upstairs and slept for four fucking hours. While she was sleeping I did a little searching of my own and decided that it's time for a little family vacay before Rudy gets too big and too tired to do anything.

I booked a 8 day , 7 night trip to St. Lucia. Im sure her and Aubrey will enjoy it and we could all use the much needed chill time. After I finished up , I went upstairs and got in bed with Rudy and dozed off.

When I woke up , it was about 6:30 and Rudy wasn't in the bed anymore. I got up and went to check on Aubrey and she had woken up and was just laying in her bed looking at the tv.

"Mama." She said as she looked up at me with those big pretty eyes.

"Come on princess let's go see what your Mommy is doing." I picked her up and we headed towards the kitchen.

"Hey baby." Rudy said turning around to me. I put Aubrey down and she ran to the living room and started playing.

"Hey baby. Whatcha doing?"

"Well , you see. The big thing , me , and things one and two decided we wanted chicken alfredo and cheese sticks so that's what we're having for dinner."

I chuckled a little. "Fine by me babe , as long as I don't have to cook."

"I gotchu baby."

"Good. Oh babe. I planned us a mini vacay to St. Lucia from June 9 to the 17th."

"Okay baby cool. That means I get to do some shopping before we leave. Yes we do. So you can show off that bump."

"Yasss for the bump with two babies." she said in this weird ass monster voice.

"Food is about done babe. Set the table while I go pee?"

"Sure thing babe. "

2 weeks pass...