Try Me

Rudy POV

It was Friday night and I was off work so I wanted to get out and turn the fuck up. It's been so long , I needed to be my Young Wild and Free self and that's what I was gonna do.

I called up Wan to see if he wanted to roll with me.

Wan in the MM .

"Hey dickhead you rolling with me tonight , I'm in Aqua , and you know I'm tryna fuck with a couple of thick bitches."

" Man yo ass always takin bout fuckin a thick bitch , yo gay ass gotta fuckin problem , but hell yea I'm in that thang. Dont forget you owe me a bottle too bitch. "

"Aight hoe be ready at 9. Imma buy your dick ass this damn bottle too cause I'm tired of your ass bothering me about it."

"Bet."

"Whatever , now getcho ass off my phone. I need to get ready." 

Wan , that's my bestfriend ! I met that nigga in school and shit just clicked from then. You fuck with that nigga , you fuckin with me . We got jumped in my sisters gang together and now that's my right hand man helping me run this ring. We have been through hell and hot water together but that just proves his loyalty. Nigga ole shitty booty ass ain't going nowhere.

I was in the room getting ready to take my shower , I picked out some underwear and shit and then walked in the bathroom. I got out my toothpaste and all my other hygiene shit and hopped in the shower. I showered about thirty minutes since it was still kinda early , then I got out.

After showering , I checked my phone and had a text from Jazz. Jazz was a bitch I been fuckin with for about two years , she hella thick. Shidd , Im addicted to thick bitches I can't help it.

Jazz ❤ : Wassup boo , you in Aqua tonight ?
MyRudeAss>>>>Jazz : Hell yea , Im tryna bring you back to the crib tonight. You gone give me some pussy ma ?
Jazz ❤ : Shit , Rudy you so damn gay. I swear you're addicted to sex.
MyRudeAss>>>>Jazz: Shidd ma , you know how I do. I'm just tryna feel on that big booty , letcha ride my face. You know how I get down.
Jazz ❤ : Yea , I know. But you know this pussy forever yours. You can get it when we leave the club.
MyRudeAss>>>>Jazz: Yasss , thats why I fuck witchu ma. I'll see ya at the club though. I need to get dressed.
Jazz ❤ : Mk.

I got dressed in my leather pants , my black and gold DOPE shirt, my gold chain , my gold studs , bracelet and ring and my Timbs.  I snapped a pic and posted it to IG.

@bvtchesluvrudy In Aqua tonight. Finna TU with @yobihhfckinme , Fuck w/ us.

I grabbed the keys to the Rover and hopped in the truck. I called Wan to tell em I was on the way and for his ass to be ready . I turned the ready on and Nicki Minaj Only started blasting. I swear I'll fuck Nicki thick ass , ooowweee. I started to sing along. 

Raise every bottle and cup in the sky
Sparks in the air like the fourth of July
Nothing but bad bitches in here tonight
Oh, if you lame and you know it be quiet
Nothing but real niggas only, bad bitches only
Rich niggas only, independent bitches only
Boss niggas only, thick bitches only
I got my real niggas here by my side, only

This shit go hard as'fuck.

I pulled up to Wan's crib and let myself in. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a mango. This nigga obsessed with mangoes , he gone kill me. Oh , well !

I yelled , "Hurry the fuck up dickface! Imma leave yo ass!"

"Im coming lint lickin pussy eater goddamn. "

"Fuck you dawg , that's why I got one of these shitty booty ass mangoes." He came running down the stairs.

"You dumb ass muhfucka , you know how I feel about my damn mangoes , yo ass gone replace that one !"

"I aint replacin shit hoe , you ready ? "

"Hell yea , we can roll this shit in the car ! "

We pulled up to Aqua high as'fuck ! I sent Jazz a text and told her to meet me at the bar in VIP . We skipped the line cause I work at Aqua and all the bouncers know me. We walked straight to VIP and ordered a couple of bottles. Bad bitches were EVERYWHERE , I swear I might get the P from Jazz and take one of these bitches home too.

Jazz walked up and I had to act like I wasn't interested in all the other bitches. 

"Hey , Wan . Hey baby. " She leaned down and kissed me on my lips. Lawddd , this girls lips taste like caramel.

"What's up Jay " Wan says to Jazz flaggin a pretty thick bitch to come over. No lie , this girl was bad as'fck , but I didn't look long .

"Sit in my lap bae , I wanna feel all that ass." I say to Jazz. She sat down and grabbed a drink.

"Rudy , you so damn gay. "

"I know this ma."

About an hour later we were all drunk as fuck. Me and Jazz were on the dance floor in our on lil zone and Wan was getting some dome from the lil thick hoe he called over earlier.

So me and Jazz doing our thing when this nigga walks up and confronts me sayin he gone kill me cause Im tryna run his streets. Scerrrrrrtttt !!!!! Bitch , pause ! These are my streets.

"Nigga yo ole dry pussy eatin ass aint gone do shit so sit that ass down. And tell whichever one of those fuck boys that sent you to TRY ME ! I will fuck all yall asses up ! This shit ain't no motherfucking joke ! Now get the fuck out my face , yo ugly ass done killed my high !"

He walked away speechless like I killed his Moma or some shit.  Niggas better realize I'm King Rudy , ion take no shit from nobody.

But back to Jazz , I was ready to go home and get this pussy.

"Come on bae , let's get Wan and dip. " We got Wan and headed to my crib.

*************************************************
Who is this nigga approachin Rudy like he crazy?

Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Commeeennnntttttttt

Sharrrreeeeeeeeeeee