Sorry

Rudy POV

It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't been to my OWN house. I rode by there and I saw a new car so I assumed it's Rose's new car. I know I shouldn't have done Rose like that and she'll peobably never want to forgive me but I'm gonna try anyways. I've been staying in the hotel wallowing in my own despair. I even temporarily put Wan in charge.

I woke up one morning. Particularly a Tuesday and I felt relieved from everything. It was weird , but I knew that was my sign to get my ass up and grab my life before it slips too far away from me.

I got up got dressed , packed my shit and went downstairs to check out.

"Leaving so soon ?" The bellhop asked me.

I sighed. "Yeap , gotta go back to reality. Life's anout facing your problems not running from them."

"You're right about that."

I rode to my house and saw the new car , which I assumed was Rose's outside so I parked and walked up to the door and knocked.

A voice in my head yelled "Pause!" and it dawned on me that this was my house and I damn sure didn't need to knock. I took out my key and walked in and sat my shit by the front door.

Rose came walking down the stairs.

"Why the FUCK are you here Rudy ? Came to make sure I cleaned up the glass and shit! You know you're full of shit. You beat my ass because I burned up your car !"

"You're damn right I beat your ass because you burned up my car. Hell you burned up my damn car because I fucked another bitch ! Shit wasn't even that serious." .

"See that's that shit right there Amber. She is my biggest enemy , a person from my past that I dread to face ! When Roscoe first told me you left with her I didn't believe it. When the cab company said she paid jn cash something said they might be together but in the end I gave you the benefit of the doubt until I saw her come outta the back of your room half fucking naked."

"Rose , STOP ! MY car was burned up before you even for sure knew we were in the room together."

"But still..." She began to cry.

"But still what Rose ? Please tell me what !"

"Rudy , you didn't even have to go cheat because of my fucking attitude. That was hella childish ! I'm grown as hell and I don't have time for shit like this in my life. I'm trying to move foward not be prohibited by childish games."

"Rose you're right. But you gotta hear me out. I know I was wrong for fucking that other girl , but SO much shit has been going on that I barely know my fucking name yet along my damn relationship status. I'm not trying to be a Negative Nancy or even make myself look like I'm innocent. It's just that when she started dancing something came over me and provoked me and next thing I know I was drunk and fucking Lamonica. It wasn't my intention to fuck her."

"But you still did!"

"Rose get the fuck over it. It happened , it's done , it's over , and the shit won't happen again. Leave it along. Just like you don't need childish games to hinder you don't let this shit hinder you either. It's not that deep."

"I can't." She whinned and began to sob. I have so many feelings for you and the last thing I wanted to happen was to have you cheat on me."

"Rose listen. First of all. It's not cheating. We weren't in a relationship. I don't love her , I don't have feelings for her. I JUST fucked her. Nothing more , nothing less. You gotta believe me."

"How?"

I stood up and slapped my hands down on my legs. "Rose , I don't know." I honestly don't but we can figure it out together. I can help you get over it."