Surprise !

Rudy POV

I've just been kicking at one of my secret houses clearing my mind. I'm kinda upset with Rose because the doc told me my life was in her hands and she never came to see me. But she "LOVES" me , whatever the fuck that is.

I needa call Wan. Been a minute since I heard from him. I took out my phone and called him. He answered on the first ring.

"Who the fuck is playing on this girl's phone?"

"Wan , calm down nigga , it's me for real!"

"What the hell? Rose told me you were dead."

"No nigga, I didn't die. Rose ass was supposed to come give the doctors the okay to bring me outta the coma and never showed up so he did it on his own and  released me a few days later."

"Damn nigga , well come through."

"Aight fool , Imma be there in bout 30 minutes"

"Aight b."

I got up and looked in the mirror. I'm gaining hella weight. I needa hit the gym. Maybe I can get Wan to go with me.

I got dressed and hopped in the car headed to Wan's place. I pulled up and used my key to go in.

"Nigga , where you at ?"

"Rudy ! My motherfucking nigga!" He screamed out. He jumped up and gave ne the tightest hug ever.

"Damn nigga , I'm not dead and don't squeeze me that hard. I already don't feel right. "

"Well hell. I thought you were dead. At least that's what Rose said."

"Man , don't mention that bitch she aint even see boutta nigga funeral or nothing. Just completely forgot about me."

"Damn, righteous?"

"Hell yea. Imma go check up on her later JUST because I need to get my baby."

By the time the word baby came outta my mouth I was throwing up everywhere. It was so disgusting.

"What the fuck!?" Wan screamed out.

"I don't know nigga , shit !" I wiped my mouth and cleaned Wan's floor and I still felt like shit.

"Wan , I'm finna go lay down. I still don't feel right."

"Aight b, go ahead."

I went upstairs and laid down and was sleep about 30 seconds after I hit the bed.

Wan POV

"Hey ma. Wassup?"

"Hey son , how's it going?"

"Pretty good Ma. How are you?"

"I'm pretty good baby, but what's the motive behind this call."

"That's good ma , but I gotta serious question for you."

"Oh lord. Wassup?"

"Well you know Rudy got raped by that guy a couple of months ago right."

"Right , but didn't you tell me Rose said she passed away?"

"Yes , but it's actually a long story she's not dead."

"Well what's wrong?"

"Well she's gained a LOT of weight, and her nose has gotten bigger, and she threw up all over my house earlier. I think she's pregnant , but what should I do?"

"I'm coming over and I'm making her take a test."

"No , but maa."

"No buts , I'll see you in an hour."

"Fine , okay ma. Be careful."

I hung up the phone and went upstairs to check on Rudy again. When I peeped in the room she was still knocked the fuck out.

If that fuck boy got my sister pregnant , I will personally murder his disrespectful ass.

Ma pulled out about 4 o'clock and Rudy was still sleep. My mama didn't knock or anything just walked in and started yelling as usual.

"Where is she!?"

"She still sleep ma. Calm down."

"Well go wake her up and you need to clean this damn house up. It's fucking filthy."

I sighed and got up off of the couch. "Okay ma."

I walked up to the room Rudy was on and woke her up

"Rudy wake up bruh. Ma here she wanna see you."

"Mannn , did she cook. I'm starving."

"No nigga , she just got here. But I told her you threw up and she wants you to take a pregnancy test."

"Ah fuck Wan! Fuck you man. I'm not pregnant."

I heard Ma coming up the steps. "Well if you're not pregnant come take this damn pregnancy test."

I chuckled a little because this lil lady is SO funny to me. She always cursing but will still beat our ass if she catches us cursing.

"Fine ma. Gimme the test." Rudy said.

She took the test and went into the bathroom.

Rudy POV

I pee'd on the stick and sat it on the counter and walked out.

"Y'all can go wait on the results if you want. I'm starving and I'm finna go find something to eat."

I walked downstairs and started rummaging through Wan's fridge and finally found some hot pockets. I got two of em and heated em up.

I heard ma and Wan killing themselves running down the stairs.

I turned around fast. "Can I help y'all?"

"Baby girl the test came out positive." Ma said to me.

"Bitch , you pregnant !" Wan said , but ma smacked his edge up to the middle of his forehead.

I laughed a little then burst into like a million tears. I just kept thinking of everything in my head over and over again and realized that this baby is the result of me being brutally raped and abused.

Ma grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug ever , which made me cry even harder. I just can't believe this shit is happening to me.

I'm about to be a mother...