Chpt 3

Loki hears the door open and fixes his tie it was loose and looked dumb so he shifted the tie upwards as he heard Mobuis speak he turned his attention to him and placed his hand in his lap his fingers intertwined as he gave Mobuis a smile " Oh really now I didn't take you for someone that would want to go to the real world but it's pretty nice" Loki said leaning back into his chair

Mobuis shrugs and leans back in his seat. "I've always wanted to, I mean yes I go to it all the time to capture variants like yourself but I'm on a time limit and I can't just go eat or go jet ski-ing because it will Cause another time loop making me a variant." He says looking away. He really loved jet skis but never had the chance to ride one. He didn't understand his passion in them at all it honestly confused him.

Loki watches the man listening but couldn't help but laugh a little it was a calm laugh not a mean laugh and looks at Mobuis " pardon me for laughing but Mobuis you are a variant as well you do realize you once had a life too" Loki said tilting his head to the side a little

Mobius looks at him with a straight face. "Loki don't start with your games again, I let you have slack and now you think you can still play games on me?" He leans back onto the table giving Loki a warning look

Loki looks at Mobuis with a serious look on his face his smirk had faded " Do you really believe that this a little game to me" he said in a annoyed tone

Mobius stares at him a moment, "why do you think that then?" He ask seriously. If Loki was being serious it was putting doubt in his mind about the TVA. But if Loki was lying it would cause the growing trust in there relationship to go away.

Loki looks down for a moment taking a deep breath before looking back up at Mobuis " Bc I'm the god of mischief and I know for a fact you use to have lives everyone who works here use to have a life when I was with other me...She should them their life outside of all of this"

He listens to Loki and before he can say anything about it or ask for more information or even say he believes him, the door opens and the head lady walks in with some minutemen. Mobuis had his mouth open to say something to Loki but looks over at the door instead.

"Mobius it's sad I had to find out from a guard that you've been hiding Loki in your office instead of leaving him in his cell where he is supposed to be" she says sternly.

Mobuis bites the inside of his mouth and stands moving to sit on the edge of the table, passing Loki the button without her knowing and holding his hands together in his lap. "I have him in here to find out any other information I can" he says shrugging.