Chpt 12

Loki nods" Yeah they really are it's quite intelligent " Loki said noticing that Mobuis didn't look the best as he walked over and listens down to his ear and whispers " do you want to hold my hand to distract yourself " Loki held his hand out to him wanting to help him feel better

Mobius didn't respond and just grabs his hand keeping his eyes clenches shut. He wasn't sure what floor they where on but he was ready for it to be over.

The variant nods and kneels by the guard and pulls out two devices just like the ones mobius gave loki. The button and time portal.

Loki without thinking slowly pulls Mobuis into his chest still holding his hand theirs hands intertwined his thumb rubbing Mobuis pointer finger to help as he looks over at the variant " Interesting I had no idea guards carried those with them "

Mobius calms a great deal and nuzzles just head into his chest. "What's the number above the elevator door?" He ask quietly. The number was 4 meaning they had 4 more floors to go down.

The variant inspects them. "What do they do?" He asked sitting on the ground and is kinda scared to push them. He doesn't know if it's a self destruct button or not

Loki looks up at the elevator door and reads it for a moment before looking back down at Mobuis "we have four more floors just hang tight just focus on something to take your mind off of it like my heartbeat perhaps my breathing anything " Loki looks over at the boy " One controls time on a person like will the collar I was wearing the other is a time portal best not mess with it "

Mobius nods and presses his ear yk lokis chest and listens to his heartbeat. His voice also helps but he focuses more on the heartbeat. He is calming down.

The variant gently puts them back in the guards pocket. "Yeah I don't want that.... Heh.." he moves away and hugs his knees

Loki felt Mobuis being to slowly calm himself making Loki smile a little and kisses Mobuis's head proud of him and looks back at the boy" Dont stress yourself out it's gonna be fine after all you have the god of chaos on your side "